FINALLY A FAIR CHIEF
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

FINALLY A FAIR CHIEF

WE FINALLY GOT A FAIR CHIEF. WE ARE ALL BEHIND YOU CHIEF...GOD BLESS!!!

Maybe

You are right about that. But are they going to give him some lead way in running the day to day opeartions or will it continue to be run like a cafeteria instaed of like a restuarant? Also will he be the Chief come January 11, 2008?

Just Wondering

If anyone knows Overton well can someone ask him if he has been offered the Chief's job permanetly? There are a lot of us with applications that would like to know. Grant you if you are new you are still better of leaving. Remember that what we fight for here everyone else in Dade County has already! But for the guys with 5 plus years it might make a difference. I still find it insulting that we have to fight for Take Homes when evryone else has them!!!

I 15 W. 100 (NEW) AT A 20 D.M.V HE TOOK THE GUY HAD NOTHING BUT POSITIVE THINGS TO SAY AND A POSITIVE VIBE AROUND HIM I REALLY HOPE HE KEEPS THE JOB BECAUSE HAVING A CHIEF LIKE HIM MAKES YOU WANT TO WORK!

I heard he is being very fair with all the PDMs still stemming from Sector 1.

Re: Maybe or maybe not?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pan
    You are right about that. But are they going to give him some lead way in running the day to day operations or will it continue to be run like a cafeteria instead of like a restaurant? Also will he be the Chief come January 11, 2008?
    So is Overton IT, or are there dark horses racing in the background?

I heard Overton is a lock for the permenant job.

The Neighbors section of the Miami Herald quoted the Mayor, "I am not actively looking for another Chief and I think Overton is the best choice".

Best Choice?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    The Neighbors section of the Miami Herald quoted the Mayor, "I am not actively looking for another Chief and I think Overton is the best choice".
    The operative word is ACTIVELY! Perhaps the mayor is passively looking for other candidates; even using surrogates to do the research and recommendation for him? He after all is a politician, and will chose the candidate that best suits him. Then again, why is Overton the best choice!

Thank You

There is only one right choice for Chief and that is the Honorable CVP Hernandez. There is no other man with the integrity and honor that he has. What other man is as respected for his numerous achievements at the HPD department as he is? None that who! I myself can only hope to be half the Commander he was in the coming years. However he has told me he has some very big plans for me. I just hope that I am worthy of his respect and trust.

Mr. Mod please stop removing my postings. I have never offended you or anyone else for that matter. Yes I say some things that are unpopular, but someone has to say them. It is only by looking within ourselves that we will change this department around from the grip of the GED'rs mentality, as has it so eloquently been called. I for one will try my best to be the best appointed Commander I can be! I will show the Mayor that putting his faith in me was always the right thing to do.

The Mayor has a lot of plans for us and they are all good. I hope to be the Deputy Chief by next Christmas ands with a little help I will be. After all the Chief must listen to the Mayor and the Mayor listens to me!!!! I hope that many of you will change your behaviors before I make Commander in 14 Working days! Well the ceremony will not be until January 12, but I can wait. What is right is right. I will be standing there next to the new Chief with my new rank, which I have worked so hard for.

I would just like to thank all of the officers that have worked so hard for me in Sector 1. Without your help I could not have done it. The Mayor himself told me I was being promoted to Commander because the numbers in Sector ! are the best in the City!!! Again Thanks and I hope to see you at Church on Sunday.

Commander S.V.

:twisted:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast