Read here about Trooper Drainer's job well done!

Read here about Trooper Drainer's job well done!

Trooper Drainer, if you are on this message board I would like to recognize you for your attention to detail and special investigative technique that you displayed while conducting a traffic stop on my vehicle.

For those of you who do not have the pleasure of working with Trooper Drainer, I will summarize the reason behind this special recognition.

On 11/19/2007, Trooper Drainer tactically positioned his marked FHP patrol vehicle in the median located on the east side of the Miramar toll plaza of the Florida Turnpike Extension. I drove my personally owned vehicle eastbound, through the Sunpass lane of the Miramar toll plaza no faster then the posted speed of 25 mph. It should be noted that my Sunpass transponder was positioned on my windshield as suggested in the directions provided with the transponder.

Immediately after traveling through the toll plaza, Trooper Drainer conducted a traffic stop on my vehicle. Upon making contact with me, Trooper Drainer asked if I had my Sunpass Transponder with me. I dismounted it from my wind shield and stated "I sure do". Trooper Drainer then requested my drivers license at which time I retrieved it from my wallet which also holds my Police Badge. As I opened my wallet, Trooper Drainer observed my badge and asked me "Who do work for?" I told him and he replied "Okay well just to let you know, I pulled you over because your Sunpass did not work as you traveled through the toll plaza." He then confirmed with me that the transponder was in fact mine, that it was actively set up and even that it was registered to my vehicle.

Trooper Drainer then took my Drivers License and Transponder back to his vehicle. Approximately Ten minutes later, he returned with a written warning for Toll Evasion and advised me that my transponder was working and was in fact assigned to my vehicle as I had previously advised him. He then stated that "I did have to document this incident" and handed me my copy of the written warning. Trooper Drainer's outstanding efforts do not end there. After handing me my copy of the written warning, he then walked to the rear of my vehicle and then back to the front of my vehicle and finally returned to my window and stated "Your tires are gonna need to be replaced soon." I replied "Okay, thanks!"

I feel that Trooper Drainer's dedication to duty should be recognized by all members of the law enforcement community. Because of Trooper Drainer's quick actions and thorough investigation, he assisted the Florida Turnpike Operations Center by recovering approximately $1.00 in US currency, which may have never received without his assistance. Furthermore, Trooper Drainer may have prevented a serious traffic crash by informing me that my tires will soon need to be replaced.

Thanks Trooper Drainer!

Who cares ? Pay your tolls like everybody else and buy some new tires so you don't get into an accident and kill somebody. You want some cheese with that wine.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Who cares ? Pay your tolls like everybody else and buy some new tires so you don't get into an accident and kill somebody. You want some cheese with that wine.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
    you must be a perfect person. In your own mind. Or a trooper and that would explain it ALL.

You are correct on both. Drive safe county boy.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    You are correct on both. Drive safe county boy.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    County BOY????? Just remember who u have to call for backup homer. Play nice road ranger.

Fag Hag Punks (FHP) will never be anything more than PSA with guns

Hey Mr. Trooper, Circle your wagons because you are out numbered. Now go change a tire. :lol:

FHP

FHP, OR HOW WE CALL THEM FU*KING HIJO PUTA, IS A POOR EXCUSE FOR PO'S. NOW, I DONT REFER TO ALL BECAUSE THERE ARE SOME THAT ARE QRU BUT THE MAJORITY ARE F.H.P.

I WAS ON THE TURNPIKE AND OBSERVED SEVERAL VEHICLE SLIDING ON WHAT APPEARED TO BE OIL ON THE ROAD. I PROCEEDED TO POSITION MY MARKED POLICE CAR BEHIND IT AND ACTIVATE MY EMERGENCY EQUIPMENT AT WHICH TIME A F.H.P (FU*KING HIJO PUTA) CAPTAIN PULLS HIS UNMARKED POLICE CAR BEHIND ME AND ASK IF I WAS OK. I PROCEEDED TO ADVISED HIM AS TO MY PURPOSE AT WHICH TIME HE ASK ME TO CLEAR. HE ADVISED THAT IT WAS MORE IMPORTANT TO MAINTAIN THE FLOW OF TRAFFIC THAN TO PREVENT AN ACCIDENT. WHAT A F*CKING MORON!!! I CLEARED AND SHORTLY AFTER F.H.P REQUESTED 15'S DUE TO A 3-17.... THIS IS A CLASSIC CASE OF WHY AAA NEEDS TO GET THESE GUYS BACK TO THE NORTH END OF THE STATE NOT HERE!!!!! THIS CAPTAIN WORKS USUALLY THE SOUTH END OF THE COUNTY AND HE IS A B/M.

STAY SAFE & UNITED

I MUST SPEAK UP FOR THE FHP FOLKS WHO ARE NOT COMPLETE, BUTT WIPES. THEY DO EXIST. EVERY DEPT HAS ANALS WHO GET ON BOARD. I HAVE HAD MANY GOOD EXPIRENCES WITH MANY TROOPERS. BUT WHEN THEY GO FLAMER THEY DO, DO IT BIG TIME. GOING TO NEED TIRES SOON ? PRIME EXAMPLE.