Clay County Jail

Clay County Jail

Is Clay COunty Jail safe for its workers? I just dont think that it is safe when you have a 50-60 yr old lady as the head jailer. What do you think about this? Should Sheriff Shook do something this?

Well what about our 911 director who is also working in Cherokee County? Is that safe for our 911 center? What if they need her? She will be working over there, now that is safe!

Guess she misses the ems workers over there whom she has a history with!

safe

dont fool yourself nothing is safe in Clay County

911 directer

and as for the 911 directer going to cherokee County I dont blame them a bit for wanting to get out the back stabbingest County in State

yea from what i hear Joe taking 911 over too so what does it matter if 911 directer is going to cherokee county. Joe thinks he runs the whole county anyway

Re: 911

Quote Originally Posted by guest 1
    yea from what i hear Joe taking 911 over too so what does it matter if 911 directer is going to cherokee county. Joe thinks he runs the whole county anyway
    Hey, things are NO better in Cherokee County. The sheriff in Cherokee County has a God Complex. I rather have Joe, than the Lovin man...LOL

Re: Clay County Jail

CLAY COUNTY 911 DIRECTOR IS GREAT, AND HAS A HUMAN SIDE HATE TO SEE HIM MAD THATS WHY I STAY ON HIS GOOD SIDE :lol: :lol: