Street Crimes

Thread: Street Crimes

Street Crimes

Play nice.

a waste of time

Do something other than Burglaries and it might work.

i'm not the smartest cop, but how the heck do you catch residential burglary suspects by jumping out on every suspicious person? How does FI Collection stop burglaries? Shouldn't you watch the 13p and 15 him just as he commits the burglary (prima facia evidence) or immediately following the burglary?

The burglaries have risin since this joke of a unit began. I work days and watch these clowns jump out on everything. Also, what happens when a car full of plain-clothes cops jump out on someone in the middle of the hood? The 13ps gonna think hes getting jacked and hes gonna shoot one of the cops. Then our amazing detective bureau will be sure not to file any charges against the man that killed one of our own. But you will get a pretty neat pin with your CCN on it.

Nothing against some of the guys in this unit, but DAMN.

We'll have to wait and see what happens with the next team I guess. I just love handling 25 burglaries between 12-4 EVERYDAY Whiile our burglary suppression team is making 0 arrests. [/img]

Quote Originally Posted by question
    i'm not the smartest cop, but how the heck do you catch residential burglary suspects by jumping out on every suspicious person? How does FI Collection stop burglaries? Shouldn't you watch the 13p and 15 him just as he commits the burglary (prima facia evidence) or immediately following the burglary?

The burglaries have risin since this joke of a unit began. I work days and watch these clowns jump out on everything. Also, what happens when a car full of plain-clothes cops jump out on someone in the middle of the hood? The 13ps gonna think hes getting jacked and hes gonna shoot one of the cops. Then our amazing detective bureau will be sure not to file any charges against the man that killed one of our own. But you will get a pretty neat pin with your CCN on it.

Nothing against some of the guys in this unit, but darn.

We'll have to wait and see what happens with the next team I guess. I just love handling 25 burglaries between 12-4 EVERYDAY Whiile our burglary suppression team is making 0 arrests. [/img]
    OK clown, run for chief. Or better yet Rodgers, tell the chief what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Do something other than Burglaries and it might work.
    Administration only wants burglary suppression.

Quote Originally Posted by question

Nothing against some of the guys in this unit, but darn.

Obviously your head is up your ass. Talk to one of the guys who are working it or who have worked it to get your information before you go and make false statements, I did. You sound jealous because the cheif did not pick you. Too many I.A.s, not a team player? You are the joke. Try posting something more constructive or helpful rather than badmouthing a temporary unit.