IA BOARDS

Thread: IA BOARDS

IA BOARDS

geeeeeeeeez. I guess someone out there is complaining. I still want to know if there was people viewing a masturbaton while intoxicated. The issue keeps getting deleted including a whole thread. Where are these mods when others are getting raked over the coals w/o having their shlang-a-hang. ITS PUBLIC NOW. DISCUSSION IS FREEDOM OF SPEECH. LAY DOWN MODS AND PLAY FAIR. PUBLIC RECORD!!!!

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol
    ITS PUBLIC NOW. DISCUSSION IS FREEDOM OF SPEECH. LAY DOWN MODS AND PLAY FAIR. PUBLIC RECORD!!!!

Public record in this case would be the IA case or summaries. I'm sure if you read either one of them your questions would be answered. I read them and to save you the time and effort you can put your mind at ease. There was no "wang out" or "public masturbation." There was the exhibition of "the family jewels" though. Not as exciting as the visions that you are continuously trying to conjure up.

You are also correct in your statement that you have a FREEDOM OF SPEECH. Your welcome to express it anywhere and anytime. I seriously doubt that you do that since you have been resorting to posting under an assumed name on a messege board. On this board the freedom of speech is honored untl it gets out of hand, at which time, and in our judgement, we can moderate the comments.

All the mods on this board are very liberal in what we allow to remain. In fact, we allow more pointed discussion then any other board on LEO Affairs. There have been many people called on the carpet for FACTUAL actions and situations. Your accusations are clearly based on NON-FACTUAL information and as evidenced by your title "RUMORS."

Go read the IA case.

There are alot of stories involving the incident including the masturbating one. People should just go read the case to satisfy any curiosity. Poor judgment fueled by excessive alcohol consumption but not much else.

Assumed names? So I guess Mod 161 is your legal name???