The problems - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The problems

he was charged with domestic battery(misd) and had a bench trail last month, and the judge found him not guilty.

He is back at work, I am told and still talking about fishing and women

?

Can anyone tell me if Manny Carullo and Thomas Penis, oops, I meant ENIS, are still out there?

Re: J

Quote Originally Posted by GREYA
    Quote Originally Posted by jackandcoke
    jim beck was found not guilty at trial and his back at work
    WHAT WAS HE CHARGED WITH ? THERES NO SUCH THING AS NOT GUILTY BY THE WAY ?
    Uh, you mean there's no such thing as "Innocent." Read up on your courtroom longo, homie.

yes manny carulo and tom ennis are both here and both are sgts.

Quote Originally Posted by MOD 456
    yes manny carulo and tom ennis are both here and both are sgts.

Whooooa! I thought Ennis was being lined up for the Captain's spot...wasnt he a Lt. at one point also??? Uh oh...something bad must have taken place! So what's the deal?

HMMMMMM nope didn't happen and Ennis was never promoted to LT. he did on a few occasions work as acting chief though. Thats all I no and I have been here awhile.

Pelosi & Ennis

Pelosi & Ennis are now Sergeants for Doral PD. They're doing backgrounds getting that PD started making lots of money and happy at a real police agency which is considered the premier agency in South Florida. It is top notch and the place to be right now. They're doing great especially Pelosi who went through alot of BS at Milk & Cookies. Good for him and Ennis for going from crappy to the best. So anyone who is worth anything, apply over there, you won't regret it!

How much is Doral starting at?

ray weeks a.k.a. Peter Griffin

Did u know the fat turd is a convicted of L & L on a minor in tribal court. The guy is very disrespectful, & only gets out of line because he is a tribal member. I would have loved to have met him before I was hired so I could have gave his ass a 2 piece & a biscuit. How can anyone respect this guy when he constantly makes dumb decisions. I respect Lt. Hebson because he tries. His hands are tied. If he pushes an issue too hard he can loose his job and no one heres cares enough to risks their job for him. Take a look at yourselves before you judge someone else. Everything I wrote on here is what I would tell that person to their face, because iwhat I write is the truth. Lastly, can you motherf$%3&*'s stop snitching & *****ing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12