Armando Bello - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Armando Bello

Y que paso with Lt.Bello. Is he still walking the halls,coffee cup in hand or retired? Que clase de descarado.
    In life we pay for the harm we do to others and he hurt many,including Borkowski,,,,,,,,,,Karma baby

Quote Originally Posted by bella
    Y que paso with Lt.Bello. Is he still walking the halls,coffee cup in hand or retired? Que clase de descarado.
    In life we pay for the harm we do to others and he hurt many,including Borkowski,,,,,,,,,,Karma baby
    That is F'ed up to say...No one deserves that Karma...You are a sad individual.

Have not seen in a while, since we met at the 119mm

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    We are the most corrupt? That's funny you guys are always in the news! MDPD officer steals 100K, MDPD officer convicted of rape, MDPD officer arrested for stealing money on 19's, and the list goes on.

Don't be jealous, real cops were blue!
    Its wear idiot and i dont think "real" cops spend there day writing stupid remarks on a website

Quote Originally Posted by real cops
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    We are the most corrupt? That's funny you guys are always in the news! MDPD officer steals 100K, MDPD officer convicted of rape, MDPD officer arrested for stealing money on 19's, and the list goes on.

Its wear idiot and i dont think "real" cops spend there day writing stupid remarks on a website
    Shaddup Birsh

he's an idiot

I do work for the city, and I have to agree, this guy is an idiot. What they have done, has happened in each organization. It don't make sense to redicule others for the individual officer *uck up....... I personally find it childish...

Quote Originally Posted by Mama Mia
    Quote Originally Posted by real cops

Shaddup Birsh

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123