Thanks - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thanks

As a Seminole County Police Office, it is common knowledge that Oviedo is a speed trap. Not much going on there just tickets. And no, I did not get one from Oviedo.

Quote Originally Posted by On the job
    As a Seminole County Police Office, it is common knowledge that Oviedo is a speed trap. Not much going on there just tickets. And no, I did not get one from Oviedo.
    So your claiming to be a "Seminole County Police Officer"? Hmm funny I know Seminole has a Sheriffs Office, which would make you a deputy not a "police office" But I have never heard of SCPD must be a new one..

Well you win the **** Tracy decoder ring for detective work. So super douche, did I say which department I worked for. In fact any police officer in Seminoe County would be correct in saying they were a Seminole County Police Officer. I will go slow as I know you are. Here are some examples:

Altamonte Springs is in Seminole County
    Casselberry is in Seminole County
    Longwood is in Seminole County
    Lake Mary is in Seminole County
    Winter Springs is in Seminole County
    Sanford is in Seminole County

If you pull out the old Rand McNally map you have, you would see that within Seminole County are the aforementioned cities. Now if I would have said I was a Seminole County Deputy Sheriff then that would make me a deputy. So in closing genius, I stand by the earlier post that I am in fact a Seminole County Police Officer working for one of above CITY departments. Nice try, go try and post on a website that is aimed at your brilliant deductive reasoning. May I suggest the Barney and friends wbsite for dorks. Thanks again, I believe the FBI may be waiting for your application. And the part of the application where it asks for your sex, Don't reply yes" Oh and by the way, Oviedo is a SPEED TRAP.....

I work for a city within a county and have never heard of this reference! Go back to selling computers, you wanna be rubber gun rent a cop! Be proud of where you work, and if this is actually true, your city is in my county! haha

Well my good frind, if you had more then 2 years on the job you may have heard of this expression. Secondy, the comment my city is in your county must mean you work for the sheriff's office instead of a city as you said. But I guess that in your vast experience you did not realize that fact. oh and by the way, I work for Altamonte PD and have so for the last 15 years. Nice try junior.

officer B

Where is Oviedo, Florida? What main road goes through this town? I have lived in Florida all my life and I have never heard of this town.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12