The Race is on!!!!!!!! - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

WHOA J5

First of all I got my information from the Supervisor of Elections...Public Records sir. It is all there in black & white. Also, I never stated that Larry S. would not make a good Sheriff.

And please reread the post....I AM NOT THE ONE TALKING ABOUT TRAILERS OR TRAILER TRASH!!! I HAVE NEVER CALLED ANYONE TRAILER TRASH ON THIS SITE OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

By the way: I am a hard working individual and a believer in the candidate that I support. Thanks!!

Hey J5:

They now have the 1st quarter 2008 Campaign Financial Reports on this LEO AFFAIRS website. Just wanted to let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by ByStander
    Hey DDG:

I do need to come back and say that it was never proven that VanCamp cheated on the Sgt. exam...My mistake and I stand corrected. Thanks!!!
    How many more mistakes did you make? That one was pretty serious in my book. Can you spell "LIBEL"?

bystander.
    sorry about confusing you w/bi-stainder.
    honest mistake. I have absolutely no problem w/you supporting your candidate. That is why we have the ballot boxes!!!!

so you know what is in jeff's checking account?
    his website has his DS-DE-12 reports. (i don't think the 3/31 has been posted yet).

I think you are mis-interpreting what you are reading. Email Jeff, Email his treasurer. Both names are on the website.

You have a problem with Jeff supporting Larry. Why? The Sheriff represents all people of a county. Not just republicans, democrats, independents, constitution-party, etc.

All 4 of these guys in this race are willing to go thru this mud slinging process that seems to have started. I know Jeff doesn't want to sling mud and that if it gets tossed at him he is going to do his best to ignore it.

I personally have a great deal of respect for any LEO that is willing to suffer thru these personal attacks and try to bring about change. Actually, for anybody that is willing to fight to get the job. While I respect Wendell, Chris, and Robert, I support Jeff.

I made a mistake

All,
    Sorry, the $3900 number was correct. I made a mistake and I apologize. The last thing I want to do is throw out incorrect numbers or make up facts.

Again, it wasn't intentional.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910