What a JOKE Tampa Supervisors We Have - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Well I guess it is official...the SGT is now our boss....cant wait to see what he is all about. :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Well I guess it is official...the SGT is now our boss....cant wait to see what he is all about. :roll:
    The Sgt Staaaabbbbbbb aint much, so I have heard. He talks out of both sides of his mouth, and will tell you what you want to tell and then go talk smack about you. Sounds like a little bit of what we got now, but worse. God help Tampa...

Has he made a decision and stuck to it yet?! How can anyone work for a 6,000 man agency for 30+ years and never promote above Sergeant? Where is his supervisory and management experience that qualified him to be a Major wanna be Chief?! Remember an Agent cant interview for a Captain slot? Help us understand! Keep him in Tally for 1 office is enough for a Sergeant with no management exp. to handle! Where oh where are we headed?!

Ask Draaaago where your headed. He hired the sgt major...

Whose that?! Where oh wfere has he been?! (hiring more friends)?!

Unregistered
    I am bored. You are punching way above your weight class. If someone else joins in, I will come back. In the meantime I will be pulling the boat around to take my wife fishing. Happy Easter to you and yours.

Unregistered

Weaselnuts Farewell Tour

Gone after session you heard it here first.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We’ve heard that before. Multiple times. But he’s still here and not going anywhere

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am bored. You are punching way above your weight class. If someone else joins in, I will come back. In the meantime I will be pulling the boat around to take my wife fishing. Happy Easter to you and yours.

Unregistered
    Me scared of she man. Me like Sesame Street.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast