What a JOKE Tampa Supervisors We Have - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Be careful what you say about Merrill. It is common knowledge that he is one of the moderators on this sight.

Don't be surprised if this thread gets deleted....

Tampa

you guys should be glad that we have Capt Blair, We could have a Capt like Jacksonville and Palm beach.......Things could be worse.

Word to the wise.......there isn't a Supervisor you can count on , call a friend or rely on for anything!!! Remember that and maybe you will survive the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Word to the wise.......there isn't a Supervisor you can count on , call a friend or rely on for anything!!! Remember that and maybe you will survive the place.
    Why are you here?! Nevermind, nobody else will hire your sorry.....!

Mato

MATOE a good man. Please tell me this is a joke!!
    It is a BIG joke. A good man!? Ha!

Well, well, isnt this interesting. I have noticed some posts talking about Merrrillllllll and others in Tampa being deleted.

MESSAGE TO MERRRILLLL
    Be fair, it this site is allowed to talk about other supervisors and employees, you need to leave your negative posts on as well. Fair is fair, right?? Or are you afraid the upper management might realize what you are really about?

Well, well, isnt this interesting. I have noticed some posts talking about Merrrillllllll and others in Tampa being deleted.

MESSAGE TO MERRRILLLL
    Be fair, it this site is allowed to talk about other supervisors and employees, you need to leave your negative posts on as well. Fair is fair, right?? Or are you afraid the upper management might realize what you are really about?
    Forget it...he is the biggest "clown" the agency has.

Re: What a JOKE Tampa Supervisors We Have

Quote Originally Posted by YBOR 282
    I havent been here in this agency long, but the time I have been here in Tampa I been surprised at the unproffesional supervisors we have in this agency. Captain Blaaaar justs sit around and lets his LT run things, of course we all know he is scared of them, especially LT Merrrilll. Does Merrrilll like anything or anyone, all he ever does is complain and then tries to say him and the new director are best buds. He also goes around and talks about the "special projects" the new director has him working on for her to try and resolve the problems. Oh my GOD, I hope she is not having him do special projects, if so rest assured that the results will be scewed to how he wants to try and project and advance his agenda, which is not to support ABT. I just wish one day Tampa gets some managemnet that controls some of these people. Poor Mateooooo is just ready to retire, but they are running all over him.
    Poor Mateooooooooooooo???!!! He should of been made to resign a long, long, long time ago. Little rat.

We loved having Blair in Orlando. The office never ran smoother!!!
    OK now go back to sleep blair

We loved having Blair in Orlando. The office never ran smoother!!!
    Are you talking about the two weeks when he was the interim captain? Of course things ran smooth. He knew he was only the acting captain and laid low doing nothing.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast