What a JOKE Tampa Supervisors We Have
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

What a JOKE Tampa Supervisors We Have

I havent been here in this agency long, but the time I have been here in Tampa I been surprised at the unproffesional supervisors we have in this agency. Captain Blaaaar justs sit around and lets his LT run things, of course we all know he is scared of them, especially LT Merrrilll. Does Merrrilll like anything or anyone, all he ever does is complain and then tries to say him and the new director are best buds. He also goes around and talks about the "special projects" the new director has him working on for her to try and resolve the problems. Oh my GOD, I hope she is not having him do special projects, if so rest assured that the results will be scewed to how he wants to try and project and advance his agenda, which is not to support ABT. I just wish one day Tampa gets some managemnet that controls some of these people. Poor Mateooooo is just ready to retire, but they are running all over him.

We loved having Blair in Orlando. The office never ran smoother!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    We loved having Blair in Orlando. The office never ran smoother!!!
    When was Blair in the Orlando office? And how was he able to get there, did someone drive him?!

Re: What a JOKE Tampa Supervisors We Have

Quote Originally Posted by YBOR 282
    I havent been here in this agency long, but the time I have been here in Tampa I been surprised at the unproffesional supervisors we have in this agency. Captain Blaaaar justs sit around and lets his LT run things, of course we all know he is scared of them, especially LT Merrrilll. Does Merrrilll like anything or anyone, all he ever does is complain and then tries to say him and the new director are best buds. He also goes around and talks about the "special projects" the new director has him working on for her to try and resolve the problems. Oh my GOD, I hope she is not having him do special projects, if so rest assured that the results will be scewed to how he wants to try and project and advance his agenda, which is not to support ABT. I just wish one day Tampa gets some managemnet that controls some of these people. Poor Mateooooo is just ready to retire, but they are running all over him.
    I agree. MAATTOE is a good man but cant control the lunes. And I do not belive MERRRILLLL likes anything or anyone including himself. He said just the other day that Hill has him working on many projects and one of them was looking at the pay difference for the Lts cause he wants them bumped up like the capts and majors were. He also said she was working on them folks in Tally and said she told him she could not believe the deputy hired an agent as major friend or not. Beware everyone!

MATOE a good man. Please tell me this is a joke!!

Tampa is a joke and has been for sometime. How sad life must be.

No joke. Why do you say he is not?

Re: What a JOKE Tampa Supervisors We Have

Quote Originally Posted by YBOR 282
    Great observations! It usually does not take long to identify what you have. Hang in there, hopfully it will get better when the top two retire soon and are replaced by outsiders who will not put up with Mr. Merrrrilll and his unprofessionalism. What a clown, what a reject, what a pure joke and a poor representative of this agency.

I'll be the first to admit that Matoe is probably one of the most knowledgeable people in the agency. The term "good man" though deals with a person's morals and integrity. In my experience, as well as many others throughout the years, he will do whatever it takes to save his own a**. No matter what lies he has to tell, no matter who's career he has to ruin, no matter what he has to cover up later. He has become a master at self preservation but a "good man" he is not!!!

I'll be the first to admit that Matoe is probably one of the most knowledgeable people in the agency. The term "good man" though deals with a person's morals and integrity. In my experience, as well as many others throughout the years, he will do whatever it takes to save his own a**. No matter what lies he has to tell, no matter who's career he has to ruin, no matter what he has to cover up later. He has become a master at self preservation but a "good man" he is not!!!
    :shock: Really.... :shock:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast