great street supervision - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

From the whisper line it came in the admin was acting sneaky and violated an officers rights. guess which admin?

why would someone work hard at trying to screw someone? what does it get them?

it shows others who the boss is (in their minds) but it only shows what d heads they really are. just remember jeffords, huge pr*ck and everyone rejoiced at his leaving.

Hey look the Turbeville's are back :roll:

It aint the turbovilles, they don't know the new Lt we do...............

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Hey look the Turbeville's are back :roll:
    That's just a certain cpl trying to blame the Turbevilles for the real and justified complaints coming from inside the dept.

Not true idiot. It's not the Turbevilles because the post was literate. You can never understand when one of them posts. So please go **** yourself you little ***** and come see me in person.

Oh no, Thornton is gettin snippy....All you gotta do is push him over...Oh wait, I forget...he will weeble and wobble but he wont fall down, so be carefult

That wasnt Thornton, he doesn't talk like that.

yeah he doesn't ever talk like, that so it was a bad impersonation. just another troll stirring the pot. hmmmm i wonder who like to stir the pot a lot?

sounds like Moat or goat or fogt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12