great street supervision
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

great street supervision

Word is leaking out that something has happened to one of our officers and a certain Corp. and Sergt. in true fashion of having no guts and worrying about nobody but themselves has screwed another officer.

terrific job you two you must be proud. Also can we tighten up on our requirements for supervisor? it isn't working whatever we are doing now.

I don't know the specifics yet but I am told the New Lt. is showing his true colors and how they did things in Plant City. He is saying one thing and doing another. typical

well

who is it and which sgt

Berberat and Thornton

HA

FATTER AND FATEST!!!!!!!!!!! MOMOMOMOMOMOMOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I wouldn't jump to an early conclusion on this one. If some mistake was commited I doubt it was done with malice. I won't believe that and I doubt most would.
    If there was a mistake made (and we don't know yet) It is most likely that a mistake. Educate yourself before the rumor mongering begins

Quote Originally Posted by Easy
    I wouldn't jump to an early conclusion on this one. If some mistake was commited I doubt it was done with malice. I won't believe that and I doubt most would.
    If there was a mistake made (and we don't know yet) It is most likely that a mistake. Educate yourself before the rumor mongering begins
    Negative, Ghostrider. Berb has shown time and time again that above all, he is a SUPERVISOR. He is out for #1 - himself. While I can't necessarily fault him for that, I CAN say that the man has no respect for the bortherhood of being a cop, but he will TALK himself up to sound like the savior saint of PO's.

As for Thornton, he's a good guy, but he has no backbone. He is so freaking terrified of admin and being questioned by the idiots on the 3rd floor that he will throw anyone under the bus to avid any type of confrontation.

Well I believe they are both gun shy from admin hovering over them. It would be nice to have one of them stand up to the administration once and awhile. I called the plant city thing I knew it was a matter of time. In Plant city no one questions his decisions, here they are subject to review and he does not like that at all. The mask has fallen away and the true person revealed.
    The only good thing is we have competent reps and they are on the job (thank god) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

What you don't like the admin hovering over everybody all the time? You just don't appreciate how good you have it. The fact is TTPD has some of the best micromanagers in the State!!!! Why just the other day I had a itch where the sun don't shine and was thinking I should go see a doctor, so I asked for a day off but then the DC sent me a memo telling me she checked it out while last time se was up there and I was ok, my prostate is benine. I was so relieved!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    What you don't like the admin hovering over everybody all the time? You just don't appreciate how good you have it. The fact is TTPD has some of the best micromanagers in the State!!!! Why just the other day I had a itch where the sun don't shine and was thinking I should go see a doctor, so I asked for a day off but then the DC sent me a memo telling me she checked it out while last time se was up there and I was ok, my prostate is benine. I was so relieved!!!!

don't reply when you are drunk, it makes you look even more stupid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast