Troop (E) Miami Troopers Quitting to other Depts - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Troop E is one of the best troops to work in. Many troopers make 100k a year or more here with 208.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Troop E is one of the best troops to work in. Many troopers make 100k a year or more here with 208.
    But the don't know where they live, if they are married, and don't have any other clothing. The lack of sleep that troopers work in order to make a living and will later lead to other heath issues later in life. But Republican house,senate, and governor do not care.

Unregistered
    THI won’t fall under “detectives” the traffic unit will just work fatalities too. City of Sarasota does it today!
    Didn't know that Sarasota was a city with a PD. Sarasota doesn't work crashes, they will sit for FHP for hours. They are worthless

Unregistered
    Didn't know that Sarasota was a city with a PD. Sarasota doesn't work crashes, they will sit for FHP for hours. They are worthless
    You didn’t know Sarasota was a City with a PD? They most certainly are. www.sarasotpd.org I believe you are referring to Sarasota COUNTY SO. The city has a traffic unit and works crashes to include fatalities.

Unregistered
    You didn’t know Sarasota was a City with a PD? They most certainly are. www.sarasotpd.org I believe you are referring to Sarasota COUNTY SO. The city has a traffic unit and works crashes to include fatalities.
    Whoops! It’s www.sarasotapd.org

Unregistered
    The County SO works crashes also. I see them everywhere. I never see that many Troopers. I found www.sarasotasheriff.org. Within the county is Sarasota,Long boat key,Venice,NorthPort city police.

Unregistered
    The County SO works crashes also. I see them everywhere. I never see that many Troopers. I found www.sarasotasheriff.org. Within the county is Sarasota,Long boat key,Venice,NorthPort city police.
    Doesn’t Charlotte SO work there own crashes too? I heard they only call FHP for fatalities.

Unregistered
    Go ahead and leave cry babies. Some of you have no business to be in law enforcement

Unregistered
    Go ahead and leave cry babies. Some of you have no business to be in law enforcement
    Go cry somewhere else, you dumb snowflake. Always crying about someone.

Why don't you leave law enforcement? You're more annoying than the snowflakes we have.

Unregistered

State Police?

From what I’ve researched it would seem that FHP would save face and a lot of troopers by converting to a state police agency. What’s everyone else’s thoughts??

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast