How many more? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How many more?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Hey U352 it's a good thing that you just screwed yourself out of ever getting into Safe Streets, cause I'm sure they would have really wanted you!! :lol: I'm sure they were all saying "Hey, maybe one day we will be blessed by the presence of DG."
    Their are no safe streets in miramar what a joke. Maybe the name of the unit will fix the cities crime ? Thats how city hall got the name ? Did the cheif really come from Hollywood ?

Can someone from hollywood tell us some thing about this guy ?

Quote Originally Posted by HAHAHAHA
    I think you should have stayed in one of those other countries.

You are coocoo for Cocoa Puffs.

Dude shut the "F" up. HAHAHAHA you are a piece of poop for talking about DG like that. Who are you to pass judgment like that? Have you ever shot anyone or been shot at? What makes you think that the next day you are going to be ok, and act like nothing went wrong. DG saw his life flash before his eyes and that could of freaked him out a little. I know it would for me. So what if he went to the west side to recharge his batteries. The fact is that he is still here, and I hear him handle calls and take 94. So what if he is a little out there, who cares! Why dont you worry about your own shortcomings in life instead of others. Or is it that your life is so miserable that you would rather trash talk one of our brothers. Like it or not he walks the same blue line as the rest of us. Whether he is naked on his wedding, modeling in North Korea, or playing with his nipple rings, he is still there and is much human as you and I. I am sick and tired of people posting insults at our fellow officers. Whether you are a veteran or new here you need to grow up, and keep your comments to yourself. Or cowboy the "F" up and confront the man. Why dont you post something about why you dont confront the man face to face.

DG-dont worry about that guy. He is as wrong as two boys "F"ing in a church. Keep on trucking and stay safe.

Darn I thought I taped my nipple rings down! LOL

Thanks for the support. I don't have a problem with any criticism so long as the person says it to my face or at least lets me know who is making it.

Just like any work place we have our share of good and bad workers, leaders, followers, brave officers and keyboard cowboys. I said it before and I'll say it again, there's no harm in a bit of friendly name calling, hell we do it on the road when we're on duty. However, when you name call and question another officers abilty and dedication anonymously it has gone past the fun stage. If it's true then speak to that person so that they will hopefully improve themself but don't do it in an anonymous insulting manner. Good leaders say what needs to said upfront and clearly. We should all take responsiblity for our actions and try to be leaders or at the very least decent people.

No funny saying to end today.

Be safe, have fun and hug those who are special to you and let them know that you love them.

Hey JUMP123, how do you know who I am or what I have been involved with? You don't so why don't you get a life A*&hole. I suppose your given name is Jump123. Guess I can find you on the employee roster.

DG sorry for bashing your work ethic or lack of one. My alphabet soup told me to do it.

S

MORE TRAINING, MORE TRAINING

WE HAVE A RANGE

NIPPLE RINGS DISTRACT I'VE HEARD

I say we all keep and eye out for the americas next top model and nominate DG for the spot on the show!
    Speaking of the Nipple rings... is that why he was rubbing up on me at the range?
    We have a new policy here at the Miramar PD. All model will cover their faces due to the possibility of offending someone who is not as attractive. Oh and it'll be a polyester covering not cotton.

The teacher has rung the bell little boy-recess is over. Grow up! Do your job and shut up! Worry about you and your short comings- its obvious that you have quite a few. Lets start with emotional immaturity!

Quote Originally Posted by what you talkin about?
    I say we all keep and eye out for the americas next top model and nominate DG for the spot on the show!
    Speaking of the Nipple rings... is that why he was rubbing up on me at the range?
    We have a new policy here at the Miramar PD. All model will cover their faces due to the possibility of offending someone who is not as attractive. Oh and it'll be a polyester covering not cotton.
    I have to admit that was quite funny LOL

Todays saying shall be .............

Lead me not into temptation
    I can find it myself :twisted:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123