Pay Raise's
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pay Raise's

Pay Raise's

I was very glad to read in the paper that City Council gave themselves a payraise, yet the PD isn't worthy of one damn cent.... Excellent... Way to support your people!!!! :cry:

Just another sign the place sucks ass. Except for the Chief, the admin people are a JOKE and do NOTHING to support the agency. :evil:

Where is Tavares ?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Where is Tavares ?
    Lake County, NW of Orlando

Re: Pay Raise's

Quote Originally Posted by mod 471
    I was very glad to read in the paper that City Council gave themselves a payraise, yet the PD isn't worthy of one darn cent.... Excellent... Way to support your people!!!! :cry:
    City Councel meeting when it comes to our raise
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP-n3E43M3Y

They don't deserve raises. Follow a TPD officer down the road and you will
    witness constant traffic violations. Typically unprofessional.

I am sure you followed one Officer down the road and witnessed this and lumped us all together. Secondly, I am sure you continued to make every violation they did in order to keep up. Thirdly, you have no idea what they were doing or were they were going. Probably to call that doesn't warrant lights and sirens but does need a prompt response. Stop crying. You want Professional officers in Tavares you aren't going to get them when the pay is $32,800 -13% we pay into retirement out own retirement unlike FRS= 28,500 per yr.
    The good ones will continue to go to to LCSO, over seas or other SO's that offer them what they deserve.

Grow up, Literally

Billy if you are not happy with your new position that was created FOR YOU with your special hours and additional training that you were sent to maybe you should step up and try and change it instead of complaining and hiding on a blog list. If you cant do that then resign and move on, I am sure there is someone that would be glad to take your position and would be happy to have a job.

Keep in mind that there are problems anywhere you go and if all people like you do is complain instead of stepping up and try to help solve the problem, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.

yup........problem....BEEELLLLCCCHHHH.......

I have seen officers on many occassions violate traffic laws. I recently witnessed a rolling stop in a school zone with the caution lights on. It was an unmarked suv that drove straight to the station. Don't assume that I lumped all violations together. I see this type of driving often. I saw the unmarked charger going to the "speed trap" on 441 at gator inlet to setup radar - no signaling when making a left hand turn. I could cite more ,but I think my point is made.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast