Silly Savaiko
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Silly Savaiko

Silly Savaiko

Lets all pretend that this guy doesn't exist. He is a blowhard from the word go and he should get the pictue that everyone laughs at him behind his back. :lol:

I have never had a problem with him. Just do your job thats all he wants. The slugs are the ones that need to worry. Every time I have been involved in a crap situation he did the right thing by me.

He got bullied early in his life and is exacting his revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I have never had a problem with him. Just do your job thats all he wants. The slugs are the ones that need to worry. Every time I have been involved in a crap situation he did the right thing by me.
    ok you are either the man himself or maybe a family member of his. I have heard several stories from the people that he has personally screwed over. If you are hearing these things from the people that got the shaft by him, and they are all being consistent, then it might have some truth to it. Wake up and watch your back.

Quote Originally Posted by Jump123
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    ok you are either the man himself or maybe a family member of his. I have heard several stories from the people that he has personally screwed over. If you are hearing these things from the people that got the shaft by him, and they are all being consistent, then it might have some truth to it. Wake up and watch your back.
    screwed over how? He has stood up for me and helped me and my family through some hard times, not asking for anything in return. what stories? And are they factual or are you just spreading gosip and BS because you like to?

Well I guess you are barrying your head in the sand because you haven't heard of the things that has happened here. Do you think everyone just got together one day and said,"Hey... I dont like the guy because he has salt and pepper hair, so we are going to call him 666." That name is known throughout the dept. Even the command staff knows that name. Now Im not calling you a liar, even though I think you are him, and if you say he has helped you in the past then great. But what I am saying is that just because he did one thing for you and your family, doesn't take away that he is what he is, and what we know him as.

Dude, he a menis to society. He's known around the country! He should of went into the military or college or somewhere to understand what lifes all about. A number of years ago our wonderful s1 met with everyone and inquired about the command staff (sgts and up) 100% brought up 666 and everyone was hoping our assistant chief at the time (hollywood pd product) was going to can him. Unfortunately he left before he did. Its a never ending cycle of abuse. He was abused so he's abusing us. He blames dave w. Dave blames him. The command staff blames him he blames them. He more worried about the sro's eating at howies then the crime scene around the corner. Unless its big news and he's able to get his ass on tv.

Just my thoughts....

"We should save the orphined animals and euthanize the worthless people"

Between the cracks

Just another example of one that slipped between the cracks. They should create a squad with 135,666,196,245, and assign all the losers to them so they can leave us alone. Oh yea give them pound for pound for CID stuff.

If our old A/C D'H was here he would have taken care of him by now. He was one of the few who could see he was bad for LE.

How long before someone finally deals with ID666 :evil: . To many good officers have been ruined by his micro manage obsessions! How many times do we have to complain to the top brass to control or muzzle him.

Now he will be infecting CID with his cult like ways. Take cover brothers and sisters.
    :evil:

It would seem, the people who have issues with management are the ones who are hiding under a tree and hoping no one will realize it. There have been rumors of JS screwing over people for a long time but to my knowledge, it hasn't happened in the past few years. A management team in every situation needs a leader who is not afraid to make the tough decisions because it is the right thing to do, even when it's not the most popular decision. I think the move to DB is good for everyone.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast