post - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: post

just facts.

This post had nothing whatsoever to do with the Washington County Sheriff's Office. What it was and is, is a smear campain against the Sheriffs daughter to make certain people (her ex husband) to try and make himself look better.

As his fathering skills and all around skills stink from what I understand. From a little girl that will tell anyone that asks she does not want to go to her fathers because shes just a "babysitter" there. To the fact she has to strip her clothes off at the front door due to the fact that her mother smokes, in front of anyone that happens to be in the house. There are two sides to every story, but you can bet, if you go ask him you will get how "good" he is, and how he made it into his job with no ones help.

As I have stated before, I am close to certain members of this family. And actually have seen some of this behavor as well as heard it from the horses mouth so to speak.

It was okay when it was about the Sheriff's daughter. but when you bring up cold hard facts about her unhappy unfullfilled half wit ex husband, whom only started this because its the only way he has left to try and get an upperhand, its time to go back to work issues.

Funny how that works.

get a grip

Who ever you are "justfacts", none of this has anything to do with work in any way.

You have now supplied your personal agenda. Time to let it go and get over your hangup.

The MOD took the picture off of here but anyone should know that once you post it on the net it is there for all to see. If people didnt want or dont want others to see their "personal" or " trashy" pictures then they should be smart enough to keep them off the internet.

To both sides of this childish game - - - grow up and move on. Domestic disputes belong elsewhere.

If you need help ask.

Re: get a grip

[quote="to justfacts"]Who ever you are "justfacts", none of this has anything to do with work in any way [quote]

THATS what I am saying to begin with.

Nothing on this post has anything to do with work. But why does it become a problem when its actual facts about someone who has alot of issues?

Just because it is about someone who DESERVES to have mud slung at them? Your right it IS a personal agenda just like whomever posted that picture. (her ex)

I have watched what She and the children, even the one he does not claim as it would mean having to admit to cheating on his current wife with his ex wife, go through he11 due to this person.

But its okay to talk about the Sheriff and his family, but not lay anything else out on the mat?

I dont think so.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123