Thread: post

so how come the post got deleted that was an insight of how our sheriff dept is run?

WHICH ONE?

Well that was very interesting and imformative. :lol:

well it was until i changed it

ok i have watched this leo affairs for a while. i dont understand what does the sheriff's daughter or son have to do with any thing.seems to me there was a raise given to employes by the county commision by the sheriff pulling for one.seems to me the man is doing his job. well the sheriff's daughter and son didnt do it. what does the profile of someones screen name got to do with anything. espically a profile full of blah blah lol seems like people need to mind there own business and stop minding everybody elses

Re: profile

The son and daughter of the sheriff get pulled in when they do things that would others fired or arrested and it slides off like tefflon. It's a nepotism thing I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by guest987654321
    ok i have watched this leo affairs for a while. i dont understand what does the sheriff's daughter or son have to do with any thing.seems to me there was a raise given to employes by the county commision by the sheriff pulling for one.seems to me the man is doing his job. well the sheriff's daughter and son didnt do it. what does the profile of someones screen name got to do with anything. espically a profile full of blah blah lol seems like people need to mind there own business and stop minding everybody elses

it is funny how the sheriff's daughter posts half nude photos of herself on her websites and then when someone posts it on here it quickly gets removed..but some people have the photos saved for re-election time...who wants a sheriff in washington county who's daughter works for him that posts nude photos of herself for the world to see? NOT I!

sounds like she should be working at a strip bar than at the sheriff's office..

Sounds good to me ... I love freaky women :)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast