And now for something totally different
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

And now for something totally different

I have started my Christmas shopping ,(you can never start to early) and thought I would share some ideas with you guys to see if you think the gifts are appropriate. I hope everyone takes this in the spirit it is intended, just for fun. Feel free to come up with your own and post.

I have decided I would give the following people board games:

To the Sheriff, I was thinking the game Betrayal at House on the Hill, b/c I could only imagine how it must feel with some of the folks you deal with day in and day out.

To the Chief, I was thinking the game Mastermind, since everyone gives you the credit.

To the PBA HCSO president, I was not sure if I would get him Fact or Crap , Apples to Apples (junior addition), or Mr. Mouth. Need I say more?

To the folks in both camps that have infiltrated the others, I will get I SPY (eagle eye). My kids have fun with that one.

To the deputies not taking a stand, I have chosen a crowd favorite, UNO.

To the all of us waiting for this thing to end, I got a group rate on the game Pay Day.

To the guy on this site that keeps saying, “we know it is you Cpl.”, I thought the game Guess Who, was most appropriate. On second thought Clue.

To the Professional PBA guy from Tallahassee, since this is his first time with HCSO (I assume) I am going with Rock’Em Sock’Em. Just so you wont be to surprised when this is over. I believe you should be prepared for what you are about to get involved with.

To the Cpls who stepped up, I thought Risk would be nice, it is a game that takes a lot of time but can be rewarding.

To Wyatt Earp the game , Buckaroo, it is describe as a saddle stacking game, that lets you kick up some fun.

To Grumpy the game, Battleship (starwars edition), just seems right. The classic naval combat game where players try to sink all enemy ships by calling out suspected hiding areas and keeping track of hits and misses. “You sank my Battleship”

And to myself, I give the game of Life, b/c I need to get one.

Heres one more

And to the side that losesSorry

Re: And now for something totally different

Quote Originally Posted by W the P
    I have started my Christmas shopping ,(you can never start to early) and thought I would share some ideas with you guys to see if you think the gifts are appropriate. I hope everyone takes this in the spirit it is intended, just for fun. Feel free to come up with your own and post.

To the Sheriff, I was thinking the game Betrayal at House on the Hill, b/c I could only imagine how it must feel with some of the folks you deal with day in and day out.

To the Chief, I was thinking the game Mastermind, since everyone gives you the credit.

To the PBA HCSO president, I was not sure if I would get him Fact or Crap , Apples to Apples (junior addition), or Mr. Mouth. Need I say more?

To the folks in both camps that have infiltrated the others, I will get I SPY (eagle eye). My kids have fun with that one.

To the all of us waiting for this thing to end, I got a group rate on the game Pay Day.

To the guy on this site that keeps saying, “we know it is you Cpl.”, I thought the game Guess Who, was most appropriate. On second thought Clue.

To the Professional PBA guy from Tallahassee, since this is his first time with HCSO (I assume) I am going with Rock’Em Sock’Em. Just so you wont be to surprised when this is over. I believe you should be prepared for what you are about to get involved with.

To the Cpls who stepped up, I thought Risk would be nice, it is a game that takes a lot of time but can be rewarding.

To Wyatt Earp the game , Buckaroo, it is describe as a saddle stacking game, that lets you kick up some fun.

To Grumpy the game, Battleship (starwars edition), just seems right. The classic naval combat game where players try to sink all enemy ships by calling out suspected hiding areas and keeping track of hits and misses. “You sank my Battleship”

Hat's off to ya WP great post!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny

Pooh Bear, you made me laugh.

You are going to buy a gift for the PBA guy? This is his first time here talking in front of the HCSO building to the RESIDENTS of Hillsborough County, but this is not his first rodeo.

Well, I'm not that guy, but if you are who I think you are I called you on your cell Friday night and you were going to call me back Saturday morning.

You forget?

:?:

I just found "hungry, hungry hippos" who wants it?

Sorry to bring this back to the top but I felt it only appropriate. Also, in light of the recent attention the PBA mailer got I think the game that was selected for the PBA Pres. was right on.

Some changed but others still seemed correct!

To the deputies and Corporals, I now give you Pay Day!

To that Professional PBA guy from Tallahasse, you got Rock'Em Sock'Em, now stay the hell out of our county.

To the WCFPBA President, [u]Worst Case Scenario Survival Game.

To the WCFPBA Vic President,
    Doom Board Game Expansion
    , it's on sale too.

To the new WCFPBA bookkeeper (****ey's Wife),
    Cover Up Game, but don't worry the PBA has great lawyers.

To the HCSO administation staff, I went all out and got you all a
    Wii, cause you put us back together.

Re: Some changed but others still seemed correct!

To the deputies and Corporals, I now give you Pay Day!

To that Professional PBA guy from Tallahasse, you got Rock'Em Sock'Em, now stay the hell out of our county.

To the WCFPBA President, [u]Worst Case Scenario Survival Game.

To the WCFPBA Vic President,
    Doom Board Game Expansion
    , it's on sale too.

To the new WCFPBA bookkeeper (****ey's Wife),
    Cover Up Game, but don't worry the PBA has great lawyers.

To the HCSO administation staff, I went all out and got you all a
    Wii, cause you put us back together.
    That was way past stupid

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast