Gier Doing a Good Job - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WOW
    This lastest revelation peaked interest so I did a little record checking. The former SGT is president of LEIU, a support foundation for intell, and he has quickly updated his web-BIO to "Major of ABT." I will take a guess, as PREZ he dropped "Phillip-Morris" as a sponsor and contributor just as quick?!
    http://leiu-foundation.org/viewBoard.php?query=1

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by WOW
    This lastest revelation peaked interest so I did a little record checking. The former SGT is president of LEIU, a support foundation for intell, and he has quickly updated his web-BIO to "Major of ABT." I will take a guess, as PREZ he dropped "Phillip-Morris" as a sponsor and contributor just as quick?!
    http://leiu-foundation.org/viewBoard.php?query=1
    Well if BSO can call their sgts "Directors," I guess as agents we can be referred to as "Deputy Directors."

We appreciate Major Geier and his direction. At least he came up through the ranks without skipping several levels like the newest addition did. At least he has been a manager before. GEIER for CHIEF!

Quote Originally Posted by Geier for CHIEF
    We appreciate Major Geier and his direction. At least he came up through the ranks without skipping several levels like the newest addition did. At least he has been a manager before. GEIER for CHIEF!
    Geier is a great manager and will continue to be regardless of his rank!!

Quote Originally Posted by SGT?
    Got a call this morning and the lastest word coming from the Tampa world is the new north side major did not even meet the minimum qualification to be interviewed for major cause he was never higher than a sergeant in his entire career. Is this true?! Can anyone confirm?!
    I was told straight from Tallahassee that you had to be at least a Captain to be considered for the Major slot and that is why I did not put in. I find this news more than interesting and will be doing a public records request to get to the bottom of this cause if you dont go by the criteria why have one. Surprised once again.

Please do a public records request and post the results. Publicizing the results is the only way we have of keeping these people in check....

Quote Originally Posted by SGT?
    Got a call this morning and the lastest word coming from the Tampa world is the new north side major did not even meet the minimum qualification to be interviewed for major cause he was never higher than a sergeant in his entire career. Is this true?! Can anyone confirm?!
    I was told straight from Tallahassee that you had to be at least a Captain to be considered for the Major slot and that is why I did not put in. I find this news more than interesting and will be doing a public records request to get to the bottom of this cause if you dont go by the criteria why have one. Surprised once again.
    Interesting I also called about the North Major position before I put in for the job and was told I had to be a captain or above in order to be interviewed. In addition to Staaaaabbbb being given the job outside of the screening criteria he did not even meet the min. qualifications. I have also found out that the LEI in the inspector generals office (brennham) was also interviewed, even though he has not been a captain or above. Same ol crab, just difrrent people. It is amazing that this new administrtation is going around the state talking about all the wrongs this past administartion did, but they are doing the same stuff........

Also, dont we find it odd that the internal people with many years of experience were not even interviewed>>>>>

[quote=Former ABT Applicant]
    Quote Originally Posted by "SGT?":1ezvohmx
    Interesting I also called about the North Major position before I put in for the job and was told I had to be a captain or above in order to be interviewed. In addition to Staaaaabbbb being given the job outside of the screening criteria he did not even meet the min. qualifications. I have also found out that the LEI in the inspector generals office (brennham) was also interviewed, even though he has not been a captain or above. Same ol crab, just difrrent people. It is amazing that this new administrtation is going around the state talking about all the wrongs this past administartion did, but they are doing the same stuff........

Also, dont we find it odd that the internal people with many years of experience were not even interviewed>>>>>[/quote:1ezvohmx]

Ditto. Telling us what we want to hear but doing the opposite. Look at what they brought back to us...one of the worst. She left the first time because of attitude, got mad cause Myers beat her out. But she is suppose to be for the agency?????? Right! Then talking about the former hiring practices look at their selections, from agent to major?!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news folks.

Gier will not be the next chief. These positions are given to people who can do political/economic favors in the future for the appointer or have done these favors in the past.

Gier has not done anything for the new regime besides work hard and try to earn the spot. That will not be enough in this political beast we call ABT.

Dave Myers was the last person appointed who actually worked his way up from Agent. We all (at least the 50% that was here back then) saw what happened to him. No matter how hard you work if you can not provide personal fiduciary benefits you will not be retained as chief or director.

ask deputy secretary how staaab got the job

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast