CHECKPOINT - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CHECKPOINT

Actually FDLE could recommend an agency to be shut down, and the FBI could get involved or in our case the BIA. But thats about it.

MICCOSUKEE

AS A FORMER OFC. OF THE TRIBE IT MAKES ME SAD TO SEE OFFICERS STAY THERE TOO LONG AND ALLOW THOSE DIRTY INDIANS TO RUIN THEIR CAREERS.. ONE IN PARTICULAR,"BILLIE CYPRESS" THE BIGGEST SCUM OF THEM ALL.. STAY LOYAL TO EACH OTHER OFFICERS, THE INDIANS ONLY CARE ABOUT THEMSELVES NOT YOU OR YOUR FAMILY......

PS. SOME OFC.'S LIKE ENIS & HEBSON & SELAS JUST CANT HELP IT, THEY ALREADY SOLD THEIR SOUL TO THE INDIANS (BE CAREFUL YOU GUYS DONT GET BLACK-BALLED WHEN YOU TRY TO WORK FOR ANOTHER AGENCY)..

just imagine if the florida public records law applied here. would kinda make you head spin.................

Quote Originally Posted by 0939
    just imagine if the florida public records law applied here. would kinda make you head spin.................
    Its funny how you have no idea what your writing.
    However, i understand your in a dept. where nothing happens and you have too much time on your hands. Other than statute 316. and tribal law (which nothing in the real world) officers have no other experience relating to police work.

Think about this. If you want to do real police work, find another dept.
    As for the brass we know you cant get hired anywhere else.

My Character

I have only visited this site a time or two ( I have even been accused of being the MOD). I usually agree with most postings and disagree with others. In the case of "Truthhurts," I felt it necessary to respond.

I will be as brief and as respectful as possible:

NAME ONE thing that IS TRUE that would cause you or anyone else to DARE say that I have sold my SOUL, Black ball me HAH! Just one.

If anything people misconceived the relationship I maintained with Chief Ward. I merely did the work that was placed before me, nothing more (try it sometime). I ALWAYS protected my guys/girls and often with only the best intentions. I believe, that if asked, they would all agree, without exception.

Many of you know that I have been BLESSED with an opportunity with the City of Doral Police Department. So I will say good bye to some and good riddance to the rest. Cypress already told us if we were not happy we should seek employment elsewhere, I have, (PRAISE GOD) and for those of you who can (remember I DID YOUR BACKGROUNDS) you should too.

Yes there is need for internal review of that agency, but please remember that there are a lot of good guys/cops that are still there.And for the RECORD BRET HEBSON is one of them (you bunch of cowards) Try and keep that in mind when venting in this informal arena.

If anyone wants to seek something a little more formal, you're cops LOOK ME UP.

I will part you with my best of wishes and the sincerest desire that each and everyone of you EXPERIENCE THE FULLNESS OF JESUS'S LOVE......................God Bless..................tom

Ennis

You phoney two faced sissy!! With all your rantings, you want to give yourself credit for doing backgrounds on those working at Micco. The only reason you don't complain like most is because you, David Ward, Hebson, and mr. dui conviction (B. Groves) were all ring-bearers and allowed to do whatever you wanted. You became a DB commander for talking trash behind Manny's back, and you know it! Then you have the unmitigated gall to post your resignation on this site and hide behind your newfound religion!!! Amazing how when you pass judgement on people and talk trash behind their backs you forget "do not judge lest ye be judged". But that is who you are! The nerve you have to call the good men of Micco. cowards----the only coward that EVER worked at Milk & Cookies was YOU!! And by the way......do some research ''Mr. I'm Better Than Most'' the very essence of the religion you claim to have is diametrically opposed to your teachings/beliefs of the cult you profess to be a member of (Ringbearer!)

TH

Wow... I am absolutely speechless over TH's post. I love that he has "found" religion! So fitting for someone who screws over cops for a living. Does anyone wanna place bets to see how long TH will remain at Doral before being forced out due to his douchebaginess? This guy was NEVER a cop and NEVER will be a cop, period. Congrats to the rest of MPD for outlasting that idiot! Should be a much better place now!

New found?

Once again I am telling you ALL to state one TRUE point to base any of the negative on. A lot of unnecessary commentary only proves a personal dislike on your part, not mine.

Guys, it was silly for me to respond the last time, just as it is now. I agree the officers with Miccosukee are great. Ask around, contrary to what you have said,I am still helping where I can. All the bitterness is simply that, bitterness.

As to the "ring bearer" comments, for those of you who are unaware I am A Free and Accepted Mason. Where that conflicts with Christianity is in myth and myth alone. There have been a small sect of people at Miccosukee that felt that that had something to do with why I was promoted. I will defend this only because it effects others. D. Ward was also a Mason and had nothing to do with promoting me or Bret Hebson. That was the choice of D. Guevarra and R. Weeks, just ask them. These are facts, and not rants, so excuse me if they seem to easy to prove.

As to Grove you are once again mis-spoken and a LIAR (i already said COWARD) so since we have defined your character fairly well and accurately I would only ask that you leave him alone. I mean after all he is STILL A COP. SOME OF US AREN'T and are allowing that to pour over to our personal feelings. Don't worry WE WILL STILL PROTECT AND SERVE.

I am done with responding to the negative, once again you know how to get hold of me and I wish each and yes ALL of you the best.

GOD BLESS.......................tom

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12