CHECKPOINT
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CHECKPOINT

CHECKPOINT

AS I SIT HERE ROTTING AWAY I COULD ONLY THINK WHAT THIS PLACE WOULD BE WITHOUT THEM . THIS SUCKS MY ASS HURTS ALL THIS DOES IS MAKE YOU LAZY AND COMPLACENT . FOR THOSE OF US WHO THINK, OH WELL I GET PAID TO DO NOTHING I WOULD HATE TO SEE YOU AT ANOTHER AGENCY WHERE YOU HAVE TO ACTUALLY WORK. AND TO THOSE PSYCHO DISPATCHERS WELL ACTUALLY ONE. GET A NEW JOB YOUR SKILLS ARE HORRIBLE, YOU SPAZ OUT TALK SHIT BEHIND PEOPLES BACK AND COMPLAIN WHEN OFFICERS DO THEIR JOB. WITH THAT ATTITUDE YOU WANT TO BE A COP WOW I WOULD NEVER WANT YOU AS A 15 . OFFICERS SWITCH OVER TO ANOTHER FREQUENCY AND HEAR HOW THE REST OF THE POLICE WORLD WORKS. THEN THINK BACK WHEN YOU GRADUATED THE ACADEMY HOW YOU COULD NOT WAIT TO GET OUT THEIR AND DO REAL POLICE WORK . MAYBE IF WE SPOKE UP WE WILL BE PULLED OF THESE DAM CHECK POINTS THE GENERAL COUNCILL HAS TO VOTE START TALKING TO THE COMMUNITY . WELL IM JUST BORED AND FRUSTRATED AND WONDER WHAT PEOPLE WILL RESPOND TO THIS ONE .

All of us who work here know the checkpoints suck, we can only hope that the community remembers how they voted last time the GC met, and are not pursuaded or bribed to keep us at them....keep the faith my brother remember it could be worse....you could be unemployed!

check points

Hi to all my friends in micco. land. I know how bad check points are as an x mid night shift supervisor it was horrible and very frustrating having to supervise a bunch of good officers sitting on check points. I thought that after that incident (robbery), on the old trail the tribe would have gotten rid of those check points. Are you guys still on 12 hour shift? If you are that must be terrible. I heard a lot of you guys are leaving to Miami Gardens, well good luck and stay safe.

Adolfito, whats up my brother. I know we spoke not that long ago but just thought I'd say whats up again. I'd also like to say whats up to all of my Micco. brothers. You guys hang in there and dont let the ways of that p.d. frustrate you and dont forget the reasons you became p.o.'s. Do your time and then look elsewhere, theres plenty of departments that need good guys out there. You guys have to stick together and not start stabbing each other in the backs, trust me that stuff gets around. Good luck.
    Kevin

?

LETS DEFINE TAMPERING WITH EVIDENCE : ANYONE ?

LETS DEFINE AGG BATTERY ?

WHY YOU GUYS ARE NOT ON FDLE WEB SITE TELLING THEM WHO SHOULD BE CHARGED I DON'T KNOW ? WHILE YOUR BROTHERS ARE FIRED FOR WITNESSING AND DOING THEIR JOBS ? FDLE CAN REGULATE THE TRIBES ABILITY TO HAVE A DEPT, CRIMINALS SHOULDN'T HAVE THEIR OWN DEPT ?

Re: ?

Quote Originally Posted by WHAT HAPPENED TO

WHY YOU GUYS ARE NOT ON FDLE WEB SITE TELLING THEM WHO SHOULD BE CHARGED I DON'T KNOW ? WHILE YOUR BROTHERS ARE FIRED FOR WITNESSING AND DOING THEIR JOBS ? FDLE CAN REGULATE THE TRIBES ABILITY TO HAVE A DEPT, CRIMINALS SHOULDN'T HAVE THEIR OWN DEPT ?
    What the hell does this have to do with this thread????? Not only that what are you talking about??

Re: ?

[quote=MOD 456]
    Quote Originally Posted by "WHAT HAPPENED TO":20txpx5j

What the hell does this have to do with this thread????? Not only that what are you talking about??[/quote:20txpx5j]

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT ! FDLE SHOULD SHUT THAT PLACE DOWN !

i am lost also what the hell are you talking about i want to know 32 over on who

Another person diarreah of the mouth! So if you know so much why dont you enlighten the rest of us???

I think the appropiate response is that FDLE cannot shutdown an angency. They can arrest people for crimes. But, since MPD since in the exclusive federal reservation, FDLE would have no arrest authority. Only a US Marshall with a Federal warrant can arrest in the exclusive portion of reservation. If whatever you are talking about is major, the FBI is the appropiate investgative agency. Besides what would "legal" say???.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast