Complaints and Compliments on XRay 23 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Walk In reports

Quote Originally Posted by NOT Monty
    Why cant the desk handle some walk in reports when they have 3 or 4 people working the desk? We get busy on the road and someone wants to report a delayed or lost or found call why cant the desk ofc handle it?
    The reason is because officers are always calling the desk wanting to be transferred to someone internally. My suggestion would be to have an employee phone roster with you at all times and stop calling the desk for something that should be programmed into your cell phone already

Re: Walk In reports

Quote Originally Posted by Anon
    Quote Originally Posted by NOT Monty
    Why cant the desk handle some walk in reports when they have 3 or 4 people working the desk? We get busy on the road and someone wants to report a delayed or lost or found call why cant the desk ofc handle it?
    The reason is because officers are always calling the desk wanting to be transferred to someone internally. My suggestion would be to have an employee phone roster with you at all times and stop calling the desk for something that should be programmed into your cell phone already
    Are you kidding me? Almost every time I walk past the desk some are either reading the paper, clipping coupons, or eating. I know it gets busy. I know most of the desk officers bust their butts, but...some are lazy and don't listen to the radio, they are too busy chatting with each other or on their cell phones. Pay attention to the radio! We count on you!

Boy you guys better be lucky that Im not still there..I'd straighten all you young guys out real fast!

Well I appreciate the work you guys do. If you want to get a list together with everyone's cell on it, and mail it out (with some brass approval) that would be a great idea. I call you guys a lot for that reason, but I really dont think it takes all of your time.

The desk tried that a long time ago when I was the queen of the X-Ray Units on our channel and there were a few cry babies that thought they were freaking CIA agents and didnt want their phone numbers on a paper list.

Do you guys miss me? Remember if you are ever in Lake Placid stop by and see me...Super Dooper Grace Coopah!!!! 10-23 10-6 Coops!

I'll stop by and see you so long as you promise not to do those atomic bomb farts you used to bless everyone in x-ray23 with. Could have knocked down a horse if one had walked in there. :shock:

Is it true 518 used to work the desk and wigged out because he got scared one night working alone after he heard a noise in the wall he swears were ghost???

Ney get back to work and stop posting these X ray 23 items

Its Not Me

AP Its not me posting this stuff. I think it is a former dispatcher who no longer lives here in Florida.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12