PBSO Dispatchers - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Exclamation Re: PBSO Dispatchers

I know that some of the forums have the dispatchers talking trash about each other... which is childish and unfortunately a lot of it is just ignorant people repeating portions of conversations they think they heard. There are some things that are true but not everything. Don't base your opinion/facts solely on the 14 you find on here...or hear in general for that matter. I know it is hard to get a real feel for a persons character or quality over just a few radio transmissions but did you ever stop to think that maybe he/she was having a bad day etc? I do not in any way want to make excuses for some of the people in communications. We are here to help the public and make sure our men and women come home safely every night just as we do. If that is too great a task to endure than being a communications officer or a deputy is a commitment that you should never have agreed to.
    In defense of the dispatcher name I take it with pride that I do what I do and I strive to do it well. Yes there will be days where I myself may snap at you and for that I apologize--but the number of deputies outweigh the number of dispatchers....do you not think we come across a deputy who talks to us like we are the scum of the earth?? I know there will always be someone on the other end of that radio who is just pissed at life but ya know what? I move on...I don't take it out on every other deputy I talk to. I personally find it easier to pass the time when I have a d/s who is nice and enjoys what they do. I thank you for letting me rant a little bit and have a nice day :-)

Re: PBSO Dispatchers

Those two dispatchers are *****es, plain and simple. Nothing but horrible attitudes and are completely disliked by every one on the road. They suck because they are so disliked, those attitudes make you not want to listen them, deal with them, or extend any respect at all

Quote Originally Posted by PBSOdeputy
    Has any one read how much dispatcher ID's 7911 and 7722 are disliked on the PBSO forum? Maybe you should bring it to their attention, or is it true, they are proud of the fact they are disliked by almost EVERY ONE?
    Why not simply get rid of 7911 and 7722?

Not necessarily defending those 2 buuuuut...If we got rid of people simply because they are disliked then half of the deputies would not have jobs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12