Officer O. Aguilera

Officer O. Aguilera

Good day, everyone!

Does anyone on here know an officer by the above-stated name in your department? I believe he's a 34-year vet from Chicago P.D. I recently saw him the other day at MDC School of Justice performing practicum exercises, and he had me laughing the whole time. I found out that he works for your agency. :lol:

Re: Officer O. Aguilera

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Good day, everyone!

Does anyone on here know an officer by the above-stated name in your department? I believe he's a 34-year vet from Chicago P.D. I recently saw him the other day at MDC School of Justice performing practicum exercises, and he had me laughing the whole time. I found out that he works for your agency. :lol:
    Secret Admirer? Awwwww, how cute! :wink:

Lol! No, he's a little too old for me. LOL! Wow, you guys should really see him in action at the academy one day. HI-LA-RI-OUS!!!!

Lol! No, he's a little too old for me. LOL! Wow, you guys should really see him in action at the academy one day. HI-LA-RI-OUS!!!!
    I trained with him, but he doesnt work for the school police. Last I heard he is with Boynton doing C.S.O. stuff

I trained with him, but he doesnt work for the school police. Last I heard he is with Boynton doing C.S.O. stuff
    Oh, ok! I guess he said that he "wanted" to apply for PBCSPD, but didn't work for them at the time. LOL! Well, thanks for clearing that up for me.