Another loser out on the streets - Larry Norman

Another loser out on the streets - Larry Norman

11 felonies as an adult (by my count) in the past 2 years. Here's the result of his last arrest:

DOES NOT OCCUPY A CELL - RELEASED ON: 10/17/07 AT 21:42 - REL: PROBATION
    JD/TIMMERMAN 101707

This is the guy that was "counseled" by the Deputy that just resigned:

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2007/oct/31 ... /#comments

I guess I should have paid more attention in the academy, I always thought felonies were bad?

I'm beginning to think the courthouse is a movie set. You know, where from the front it looks like a real building, but it is just a two-dimensional prop and there's nothing in the back.

That's why I think you should always impound the vehicle when you arrest someone. Always. At least that way they get jammed up and actually have to pay some money to get their wheels back. The only unfair aspect is that their innocent car spends more time incarcerated than they do.

Re: Another loser out on the streets - Larry Norman

Quote Originally Posted by fltoddy

That's why I think you should always impound the vehicle when you arrest someone. Always. At least that way they get jammed up and actually have to pay some money to get their wheels back. The only unfair aspect is that their innocent car spends more time incarcerated than they do.
    Now, that's funny. :lol: :lol: :lol: But true. :shock:

SAD SAD SAD

The wonderful Hillsborough SAO and Court system fail us again and again and again and again and again and again and again.......You get my point! I'm sure the SAO doesn't however. What a dangerous game they play at that office. Truly sad!