Who would you like to run for Sheriff? - Page 3
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Look out for this guy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Inquiring Minds
    Who is he? And you cannot have 2 law degrees bro. I'm all for a qualified candidate to run against Coats. Randall X and MP1 are/were jokes for deputies so please God send us some intelligent life!!
    He's got two law degrees (Temple and George Washington) AND an M.B.A. Dude's a Colonel in the Army to boot, and he put 15 dirty cops in jail as a "Fed" after he was counsel for criminal law and enforcement operations with the U.S. Marshals Service in D.C.

This guy takes no bull----, he'll clean out the bad apples and provide real leadership. His cousin tells me he'll annouce in the next couple of weeks.

Re: Look out for this guy!!

Quote Originally Posted by gioffreddo
    Who is he? And you cannot have 2 law degrees bro. I'm all for a qualified candidate to run against Coats. Randall X and MP1 are/were jokes for deputies so please God send us some intelligent life!!
    He's got two law degrees (Temple and George Washington) AND an M.B.A. Dude's a Colonel in the Army to boot, and he put 15 dirty cops in jail as a "Fed" after he was counsel for criminal law and enforcement operations with the U.S. Marshals Service in D.C.

This guy takes no bull----, he'll clean out the bad apples and provide real leadership. His cousin tells me he'll annouce in the next couple of weeks.
    I'm voting for him.

I'm slow, what's his name please

Nothing in Google or Yahoo about him. Anyone know anymore?

Rock on . . .

Nothing in Google or Yahoo about him. Anyone know anymore?
    If it's JD, I know him. The guy does not play games. He will kick -ss, trust me. The dude is a bad mo-fo, and he is totally squared AWAY.

Ask around some of the federal agencies and the US Attorneys Office and you will get a different opinion. He is crazy and goes off half ****ed most of the time. I'll give him credit for the case he did on the Manatee deputies who were operating outside the lines. But once he tatsted the blood, he had the belief that most local cops are dirty. You better watch what you wish for. He is a loose cannon that we and Pinellas County do not need.

loser

I saw this story and wrote him off!!!

http://www.sptimes.com/2005/08/12/Tampa ... s__t.shtml

Sounds like a real mental case, we don't need him.

You guys are off base . . .

Quote Originally Posted by d
    First of all, we don't even know if the guy is running, so you better watch your mouths. Second, the guy is GOOD, and I know from first-hand experience, because I worked drugs with him. He just got on the wrong side of politicians (like what we presently have here) who were more interested in keeping the status quo than in doing the right thing. If it IS JD who's running, the guy can win and win BIG! Bottom line: Keep your mouths shut until you know what you're talking about. 'Times are changing, boys and girls. The guy must have some talent - he put 15 dirtbags who called themselves cops in the federal joint. Anyway, if he's gonna run, we're lucky to at least have some competence and more importantly, some GUTS.

Re: You guys are off base . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Do-Right
    Quote Originally Posted by d
    First of all, we don't even know if the guy is running, so you better watch your mouths. Second, the guy is GOOD, and I know from first-hand experience, because I worked drugs with him. He just got on the wrong side of politicians (like what we presently have here) who were more interested in keeping the status quo than in doing the right thing. If it IS JD who's running, the guy can win and win BIG! Bottom line: Keep your mouths shut until you know what you're talking about. 'Times are changing, boys and girls. The guy must have some talent - he put 15 dirtbags who called themselves cops in the federal joint. Anyway, if he's gonna run, we're lucky to at least have some competence and more importantly, some GUTS.
    Talk to FDLE agents who worked with him, they all think very highly of Delfuco. That is all.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast