fop - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: fop

We still are not talking to you... You need to understand that a stent placed does not mean you had a heart attack !!! You can have stents placed in your arteries and never have a heart attack.. Please leave us alone and finish medical school.

He got his medical degree online

Ask the doctor if having a stent is catastrophic. If not why cant they work

We are ALL Part of Our Community

Some of you may familiar with the work I have done on behalf our our community for over 22 years. I was the resident who received the unsolicited email from Gary Shimun where he stated "facts according to Administration".

He began his email to me:

"You would be a far more more effective advocate if you actually took the time to learn the facts before you opened your mouth".

As many of you know, I ALWAYS do my homework before I address any issue.

What is most disturbing is not only that Mr.Shimun's "facts" wrong, but also that he represents our Town, and wrote to a property owner who has done their civic duty far longer than he has been in any management position. And, that as the employee who holds the highest position in our community which our tax dollars pay for, he addressed a member of the public in one of the most unprofessional, disrespectful ways possible.

Some of you may know me through the many years I have been trying to mitigate the ongoing problems with the Seminole Tribe of FL, their non-native activities including the horrendous noise as well as the increased serious crime resulting from the non-native activities occurring on their property and spilling out into our community. I am sure you are all aware of what they are.

As a community, it is all our civic duty to stand by one another because "A community is built from the bottom up and not the top down".

While we may not always share the same opinions, we have a duty to respect each other and to show the utmost integrity, care, compassion and understanding even in the most difficult situations.

This is the foundation of community and civic duty. I do hope each of us
    are compelled to find a common ground to make and keep our residents, employees and business owners whole, so we can continue to face whatever may come our way united as a team and a caring community.

It's my hope I have made a small contribution toward that end.

quote="keith L"]I am the person that demanded they fire the Administrator. I have been upset by the way these officers were treated since I first read the story in the newspapers. I have a brother who is a firefighter in another state, and God forbid something like this should happen to him, I would hope someone in his community were upset and not afraid to speak up. I do work with the M.E.'s Office, and know officers from all over, that I consider friends. I would like to do whatever I can to assist in any protests that are organinzed, I would carry a sign, do whatever is needed. I just hope the Town Council listens and gets rid of the little As* Hole Shimun.
    Sorry to impose in here, but if I can do anything to help Sgt. Necolletos(spelling?) just let me know. Keith[/quote]

Thank you for the support, Ms. Zoritzky. I think that you should retype the entire correspondence on here for us to see. Not that I mind you coming onto a website that was designed for cops about cops, but most of the people on her just want to swap information about Chance Ransom and Chance Ransom related events. Do you have any correspondence from CR that you can post? That would be awesome. Welcome to the fray.

Thank you Mrs Nowicki for your support in this ...

Re: We are ALL Part of Our Community

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Stenzel-Nowicki
    Some of you may familiar with the work I have done on behalf our our community for over 22 years. I was the resident who received the unsolicited email from Gary Shimun where he stated "facts according to Administration".

He began his email to me:

"You would be a far more more effective advocate if you actually took the time to learn the facts before you opened your mouth".

As many of you know, I ALWAYS do my homework before I address any issue.

What is most disturbing is not only that Mr.Shimun's "facts" wrong, but also that he represents our Town, and wrote to a property owner who has done their civic duty far longer than he has been in any management position. And, that as the employee who holds the highest position in our community which our tax dollars pay for, he addressed a member of the public in one of the most unprofessional, disrespectful ways possible.

Some of you may know me through the many years I have been trying to mitigate the ongoing problems with the Seminole Tribe of FL, their non-native activities including the horrendous noise as well as the increased serious crime resulting from the non-native activities occurring on their property and spilling out into our community. I am sure you are all aware of what they are.

As a community, it is all our civic duty to stand by one another because "A community is built from the bottom up and not the top down".

While we may not always share the same opinions, we have a duty to respect each other and to show the utmost integrity, care, compassion and understanding even in the most difficult situations.

This is the foundation of community and civic duty. I do hope each of us
    are compelled to find a common ground to make and keep our residents, employees and business owners whole, so we can continue to face whatever may come our way united as a team and a caring community.

It's my hope I have made a small contribution toward that end.

quote="keith L"]I am the person that demanded they fire the Administrator. I have been upset by the way these officers were treated since I first read the story in the newspapers. I have a brother who is a firefighter in another state, and God forbid something like this should happen to him, I would hope someone in his community were upset and not afraid to speak up. I do work with the M.E.'s Office, and know officers from all over, that I consider friends. I would like to do whatever I can to assist in any protests that are organinzed, I would carry a sign, do whatever is needed. I just hope the Town Council listens and gets rid of the little As* Hole Shimun.
    Sorry to impose in here, but if I can do anything to help Sgt. Necolletos(spelling?) just let me know. Keith
    [/quote]

There is a fine line between being a concerned citizen & becoming a Mrs. Gladys Kravitz type

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789