Feedback from meeting?????
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Feedback from meeting?????

Ok guy's we had our follow-up meeting and nothing new happend! So tell me what do you all think??? Does anyone believe anything will happen prior to the holidays????Let's here what you all think! :twisted:

Re: Feedback from meeting?????

Quote Originally Posted by MOD 456
    Ok guy's we had our follow-up meeting and nothing new happend! So tell me what do you all think??? Does anyone believe anything will happen prior to the holidays????Let's here what you all think! :twisted:
    Nothing is going to happen before the holidays, it makes me wonder if it is these peoples plan to have us all leave so they can replace us with lower paid officers. And of corse with less than nothing benefits.

Ok, I understand the whole holiday issue what makes no sense is gettting new officers and pay them less money??? There are no more than two handfuls of sr. officers left most are new! and a few of them are making more than guys who have put in 6 mths to a year, so i dont understand your theory.

WELL WE HAVE A MEETING ON TUESDAY SO WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS I THINK WERE GOING TO GET A BREAK LETS HOPE . AS FOR THOSE WHO SPOKE I THINK IT MADE A BIG DIFERENCE IT SHOWED WE ARE NOT SCARED TO SPEAK OUR MIND AND WE ARE UNTITED

fingers crossed

We can only hope that they have some compassion for us. The one thing we need to remember is if or what they give us we need to continue to try and stay focused. But only time will tell and we'll see.

i previously worked for your agency and all i have to tell you is remember no matter what they do, its only giving you what is rightfully deserved. if you are proactive and write tickets you should be paid to go to court i mean what the hell you bring in revenue . off duty is a something that cops expect how else can you make that extra money. take homes are nice but not to demanded but still the tribe has enough money. plus most agencies charges a fee for the program. and i recently found out about your checkpoints, that is ridiculous

check points

not only check points a waste of manpower, they are illegal. Last I checked the loop road was a public road and the correct name for the old trail ins SR90A. THe tribe has no problem with the revenure from us writing tickets on SR90 and I-75, not to mention SR997.

The check points are a waste of manpower and expensive, they could be done by security very easily for about 50% less. However they are not illegal with the exception of Loop Rd. or CR-94 but since it is not manditory for you to stop and we do not go after them if they dont so technically we are doing nothing illegal. The 2 we have on SR-90A are legal as it is part of the Miccosukee Reservation Area....just my .02

I also agree that checkpoints are a waste of time and money. I honestly wish they would hand it over to security get us off of them. This is one of those decision's that we can thank the former Chief on.

As for writing tickets and making arrest the tribe could care less and beside's the ticket revenue goes to the dept. and not the tribe. Our main function is to protect the tribe.

Thanks Dave for all you've done to our dept.

I also heard that the meeting coming up should be positive. Just what I heard from a few people in the dept. I won't post any details just in case what I heard was false.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast