HIRING - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HIRING

Re: HIRING

public records request and i asked our medic. since my department put my life in his hands we have a right to know that he is qualified to do the job. with all of the comments on this site it was worth looking into.

No, I don't think that anything written on this site is worth looking into. It is worse than wikepedia on here. You can slander anyone on here and people believe it. One thing I will say since people won't stop posting on here, it is LEO Affairs which is for Law Enforcement Officers, not medics. Who cares about the medic, now we know his history, so can we put the topic to rest?

The company he worked for was not a 911 company they did BS transfers and he worked there as an EMT not a medic.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The company he worked for was not a 911 company they did BS transfers and he worked there as an EMT not a medic.
    Awe, it looks like someone has a man crush! That is so cute.

So, what is his (Medic's) status now? An ERT member with UCFPD, or other LE agency?

he is an ert member with us and works in our training unit as an ops employee. he also works for a few different agencies as a paramedic and is a firefighter.

That is incredible! As far as I am concerned, he (Medic) is an uncommon inspiration. Additionally, UCFPD deserves kudos as well for its display of professionalism with regards to offering "Medic" a chance. It speaks volumes on both accounts: Medic's ability to overcome an ostensible "disability" and remain focused on his objectives, and UCFPD'S forward-thinking stance for adding Medic to its roll call roster.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123