FAPE communications - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Having a magazine brings up a good point. Does anyone know what the rule wil be with them? Only load 5 in at one time? Or how is this going to work?

I think there is a lot of information to be brought up at April Delegates which is why they are planning on having a entire day to get all the information out there. For those who arn't happy with the change sorry but WE all voted and a majority wanted the change. If your post didn't vote at delegates for w/e reason thats all your fault and you have no right to complain. Those that did vote sorry if it didn't go the way you wanted thats life!

Voting in this association is a joke.. How many times now have we voted on night scenarios and now we get them? I'm surprised were not still voting on these 9s.

Well we all owe thanks to our wonderful X president for that... Maybe if he paid attention in the meetings which are held the night prior to the Delegates meeting he would have realized the voting was ONLY for the adult board half the time, but he took it upon himself to conduct a youth vote..... I guess we all know why he didn't make it.

Quote Originally Posted by confirmed
    Well we all owe thanks to our wonderful X president for that... Maybe if he paid attention in the meetings which are held the night prior to the Delegates meeting he would have realized the voting was ONLY for the adult board half the time, but he took it upon himself to conduct a youth vote..... I guess we all know why he didn't make it.
    I dont understand where you mean the voting was for the adult board half the time? Anything that has to do with the association needs to and should also go through the youth seeing as its our association not the adults.

True, but many time these issue's are brought to the adult board prior to get their views and work out the details before coming to us. We usually just vote yes or no which is after all the details have been presented. That's why we end up voting on the same issue multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by confirmed
    True, but many time these issue's are brought to the adult board prior to get their views and work out the details before coming to us. We usually just vote yes or no which is after all the details have been presented. That's why we end up voting on the same issue multiple times.
    Ok I see what you mean.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123