D$%K of the Month Award - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by 28 Losers
    The good news is, the Drop passed. The bad news, we have 28 new contestants in the d@#k of the month contest!

All of whom are equally qualified, so it will be almost impossible to declare a true winner. We may have our first 28 way tie in the history of mankind. :twisted:
    Who cares every group has a few losers at least we out number them! Yay to the 8 year drop! Boo to the 28 losers you suck.

Sir Whine A Lot Wins

One of our cowardice anonymous posters "Sir Shag A Lot" has won the D&ck Of The Month Award for November. He can't get over the fact that out of 110 officers, 28 don't think the way he does. He can't let go of the vote concerning the 8 year drop and feels those 28 officers who have different opinions and reasons for their vote are nothing more than backstabbers and weasels. Although this vote has passed and the 8 year drop is in, Sir Shag A Lot Just can't let go. Congrats Sir Whine A Lot, you should take some time off, it appears from your posts that your life is consumed with hatred and frustration. Enjoy your award

Betrayed

Enjoy your 30 pieces of silver, and remember that what comes around goes around.

Quote Originally Posted by Award Committee
    ...those 28 officers who have different opinions and reasons for their vote...
    Listen to the voice of reason, my friend.

Reasons are not necessarily justifications. I disapprove of the way that Shag has chosen to express himself, his remarks are angry and divisive, but he is indeed speaking the truth. That is why you continually attack him and not his message. Please correct me if I am wrong, but your stated reason for voting against the DROP was to force out senior officers to create opportunities for yourself. Were there other reasons that I missed? If you admittedly intended to drive seniors out by denying them retirement benefits, then please tell us exactly what part of Shag's comments you take issue with.

In any case, the vote is done. It passed. We will all benefit from it, and I hope that in the future we can all try and work together to obtain benefits in a way that does not require hurting our co-workers.

Who has our next nominee for the award?

Re: Sir Shag A Lot Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Award Committee
    One of our cowardice anonymous posters "Sir Shag A Lot" has won the D&ck Of The Month Award for November. Enjoy your award
    Thanks, little butt plug, I intend to enjoy my award...the 8 year DROP will be awesome!!!

First of all, I would like to thank God for this award. Jesus rocks! I would also like to thank my friends and family for their support and inspiration. Most of al,l I would like to thank all of you, the fans, for without you none of this would be possible. Thank you, and goodnight.

Oh, and I would also like to thank the moderator for putting up with all of our juvenile crap. You da man, whoever you are!!! :lol:

"Oh, and I would also like to thank the moderator for putting up with all of our juvenile crap. You da man, whoever you are"

Apparently the moderator doesn't care for any of the BS because all of our posts are GONE GONE GONE !

:twisted:

And yet, my 8 year DROP remains. :lol:

Post on our site

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234