Abusive and Anonymous Posts - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: PLEASE DELETE "COWARDS" Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Super Guest
    Please delete the "Coward" thread on Lauderhill's site. As you can see this will just spiral out of control and people are not able to conduct themselves properly. As with several past posts "Cortez, Sessions, Street Crimes" people just ruin a thing.

I see this as another example. Please consider removing it now before it just gets TOO UGLY.

Thanks

This thread is no more offensive than the best and worst supervisor thread. You pick

MOD PLEASE READ

Please review the Lauderhil Calander Thread....and DELETE it

This thread could be considered sexist, harassing and demeaning. I would delete this RIGHT AWAY before someone gets written up, suspended, or sued!!!

P.S. I am a female and I am giving due notice

Calendar

I read it and have not found anything offensive. It appears to be in good fun and I hope it stays that way. Just let me know if anything offends anyone and I will delete the thread immediately. Play nice folks.

Recently Deleted Threads

You may notice some threads have been deleted. Don't be offended, I deleted them due to a lack of activity on those particular threads. So keep on posting and enjoy yourselves.

Can you please delete the subject, "Light Duty". Its happening again with fools writing nonsense about officers.

Thanks

Light Duty

I cannot delete an entire thread. If there are specific posts which violate Terms of Use then provide me with the dates and times. You can either post them here or PM me. I prefer to be PMed.

The best thing for all would be for you to pull the plug on this departments thread. Its tearing us apart.

I think i speak for many when I ask that Lauderhill no longer has anything to do with LEOAFFAIRS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12