Abusive and Anonymous Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Abusive and Anonymous Posts

You can rest assured that your posts and comments are and will remain anonymous. No one can obtain any information on anonymous posters unless it involves criminal activity. It is your right to speak your mind here; however your posts should be within the terms of service. For terms of service, see MOD 1's post. Any post which may be offensive or damaging will be deleted. Please post responsibly and enjoy.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

Re: Abusive and Anonymous Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MOD 426
    You can rest assured that your posts and comments are and will remain anonymous. No one can obtain any information on anonymous posters unless it involves criminal activity. It is your right to speak your mind here; however your posts should be within the terms of service. For terms of service, see MOD 1's post. Any post which may be offensive or damaging will be deleted. Please post responsibly and enjoy.
    Let me clarify this a little bit. LEO Affairs has never had to release IP addresses of any poster. If you post accusing someone of criminal activity, there is a possibility that a subpoena could succeed in court. But, since that is a violation of the Terms of Use, I would expect the post would be deleted well before a subpoena became an issue. That is where the Terms of Use protects the posters, things that could get you in legal trouble are a Violation of the Terms of Use and should not be posted. But, if they are, they should be deleted by the moderator. which would keep you out of legal trouble.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Complaints

If a post offends you please send me a message with the thread name, date, time and the name of the person posting. I try to check this forum once a day but sometimes I can't so have patience.

Abusive Topic

I think you should review and seriously consider shutting down the "Street Crimes" post.

Thank you

Street Crimes

Alright, I get too many complaints on this thread, I am going to delete all the posts but leave the thread. Can you guys play nice?

thankyou and can you also delete the DETECTIVE CELETTI and CORTEZ thread since EVERY post is negtaive in nature.

Thanks

Cortez and Celetti

Done.

PLEASE DELETE "COWARDS" Thread

Please delete the "Coward" thread on Lauderhill's site. As you can see this will just spiral out of control and people are not able to conduct themselves properly. As with several past posts "Cortez, Sessions, Street Crimes" people just ruin a thing.

I see this as another example. Please consider removing it now before it just gets TOO UGLY.

Thanks

Re: PLEASE DELETE "COWARDS" Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Super Guest
    Please delete the "Coward" thread on Lauderhill's site. As you can see this will just spiral out of control and people are not able to conduct themselves properly. As with several past posts "Cortez, Sessions, Street Crimes" people just ruin a thing.

I see this as another example. Please consider removing it now before it just gets TOO UGLY.

Thanks

Re: PLEASE DELETE "COWARDS" Thread

[quote=TM]
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest 46
    Quote Originally Posted by "Super Guest":inhsec8h

Thanks
    I agree[/quote:inhsec8h]I am going to delete that forum. Also, I keep getting complaints about people leaving messages under other people's names and initials. Can we get that to stop too?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast