Good Bye Dead Wood - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Promoting from within

[quote=Insp. Callahan]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Promote Me":2dtshhr4
    I see your point, but with the same token, he won't know who the lazy butts are, or won't know who was magic wanded, and will just leave them there. Unless you have a RAT to tell him, nothing will change. How will he know?
    Sheriff Lamberti is a smart man. He knows who got where & why. The only thing to worry about is the election. He's going to be very careful who he removes or replaces so as not to give any specific group something to complain about. While I hope there are, I wouldn't expect a lot of big changes.[/quote:2dtshhr4]

You never know. Lamberti is in now. Changes coming as we speak

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    MY 2 CENTS. I MET POLAN. I THOUGH HE WAS ARROGANT, EGOTISTICAL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. THE ARROGANT AND EGOTISTICAL PART IS PROBABLY WHAT SEALED THE DEAL FOR HIS HIRING AS A CAPTAIN WITH BSO. OR MAYBE IT WAS TO SILENCE HIM. I WOULD NOT PUT IT PAST JENNE TO DO SOMETHING UNDERHANDED LIKE THAT.
    Your 100% correct. Jim is an arrogant, self centered egomaniac that does in fact know of what he speaks but that doesn't make him personally palatable.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1119388
    Polan brought absolutely nothing to SWAT. The only thing he brought with him was a golden parachute, which allowed him to implement everything SWAT has been asking for, for the past 10 years. Polan was wedged so far up Jenne's and Auer's a s s e s that he got whatever he asked for, while the previous SWAT commander got S h i t t e d on. Polan was never a B.S.O. deputy, and has no buisness being brought in as a captain, and taking over all of the best units in BSO. Man He must have had some good dirt on Jenne and the gang.

I am sure a good guy like Lamberti, who had to put in 30 years climbing the ranks in B.S.O. is not to fond of some Jenne do boy, that got brought right over as a captain. Goodbye Polan!!!!!!
    History is about to repeat itself!
    Some things never change.

Unregistered
    Read this thread carefully

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345