Removal of Moderator and Deleted Threads

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

Removal of Moderator and Deleted Threads

I have removed Mod 331 from this Message Board.

I have also removed numerous threads that violated the Terms of Use. If you are not familiar with the Terms of Use feel free to click the link near the bottom of this post. A couple of the main things to keep in mind is to leave people's personal lives off of this board and don't make any accusations against someone without providing proof.

If you have any questions feel free to email me.

Thanks,

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Do not Give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those people who are fearful to post because of recent events, do not worry about being traced, or exposed. I can assure you that LEOaffairs is not cooperating with the Sheriff. Do not lose confidence in your ability to post, because if you stop posting, then he wins by intimidation. If twenty or more people post daily, it will be impossible for them to keep up. You have known for years that this is how he plays his game, so post from all over the county from as many computers as you can. Do not slander, or make any threats. Read the terms of using this board. Tell as many people as you can about this board. Maybe we need to place a bill board downtown advertising LEOaffairs, that will get people talking. Many new thing sin the works, so stay tuned fro up coming issues, events, you name it. If there is any change in things, you will hear it her first. There is no FOP, or PBA, or any recourse for officers to be heard in this county. This is the only way to break the silence.

Stay out of it

MOD-1, its not your battle. Do not start making threats!