Fort Laud Loses Another one! - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

You know that in our Miami office something is up with that as well. Supposedly some promotional opportunities mayb e forced upon the office. The new administration appears to be cleaning house office by office. (I'm not even going to mention the Jacksonville mess).

:shock:

This all stems from the fact Mamma Bear cannot stand one of her cubs.

Sometimes, it's a lot more entertaining to watch people dig their own hole and then try to climb out of it.

Bwahaha :lol: There goes another one!

Dropping like flies now. What do you think the reason is?

guest 2007

You know you are making much more out of this than necessary. I really think that it's just that people keep the door open for opportunities. You can't blame them for that. More money is more money. There is not much room to move up the way the State system is set up so people have to go on to other places to better themselves. We lose good people because of that but that's how it goes. You can't expect people to stay based on their "love" of the job alone. If no money is there, and no other incentives are there, then what's the point?

Whoa !!!!!!! It’s sound like you have a superhero squad in your office. Superheroes or Legends. Who are they?

Re: guest 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    You know you are making much more out of this than necessary. I really think that it's just that people keep the door open for opportunities. You can't blame them for that. More money is more money. There is not much room to move up the way the State system is set up so people have to go on to other places to better themselves. We lose good people because of that but that's how it goes. You can't expect people to stay based on their "love" of the job alone. If no money is there, and no other incentives are there, then what's the point?
    OK, Ave we get your point

Ok I see the writing on the wall now. The special task force duty. The upcoming extended leave of absence of a certain someone. BJ leaving. I feel bad for the remaining few who will be buried. Good people, but who could dig out of that pile of paper? Then again, I heard Ft Laud has "super agent extraordinaire" who has made the most fabuloso cases out of anyone. He will keep the office afloat.

Quote Originally Posted by GuestAgain
    Next to go has already been offered a job in CC and is thinking about it.
    Another off to another agency.
    Who's next?
    You are funny Rotten

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast