READ THIS NOW!!!!! - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

[quote=Former WMPD Cop in Jup][quote=Anonymous][quote=Gatekeeper]
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by "Water Works":16wljml5
    Quote Originally Posted by "INSURER":16wljml5
    Quote Originally Posted by "Kodak Moments":16wljml5
    Hey-Does anybody know why the mayor's buddy, Rob French has keys to Dave Archaki's Public Works Compound? Got some good pictures of him a couple of Sundays ago opening and closing the compound. Seems to me that is a violation of several city policies and should invesigated. A private citizen with access to a municipal compound. Well that just smells rotten.
    Okay this is a very interesting post. Could be used in a arbitration.
    Remember the B&E that occurred their a couple of years ago. Look at the report, which stated that an independent contractor working for the city had some stuff taken. I just wonder who that person was?
    You should post those pictures of Mr. French and lets hear about the B/E report, this B/E occured was when the old chief was here. How great of a job did the good morale officers do on that case. NOT SO WELL! How is that case going? Any leads? Did anyone follow up? Did any of the old gaurd do anything in reference to this case? I thought this was when the old chief had a good department with good morale. Let's see the pics from 2 sundays ago post them in hear tough guy Kodak Moments
    Learn how to spell LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSER!
    The independent contractor was a person by the name of Lyle. Good friend of Dave Archakis.The Police Department did investigate and presented a case but as the executive officer of the city, City Manager Joseph Gallegos, declined to prosecute. Have copies of the original kilo follow ups. May have been changed later on in violation of FSS.Lot of skeltons in this case boys and girls..[/quote:16wljml5]

the city manager told the x chief not to prosecute...so guess the x chief was a kiss ass, and didnt do what he was hired to do...gee guess maybe thats another reason he is no longer with us!!![/quote:16wljml5]

Let's clarify something right now, Chief Wiz was far from a kiss a55. He was a very respectful Chief and followed orders as everyone of his men would have done under his command. Chief Wiz only followed the orders he was given by the City Manager, which certainly doesn't constitute kissing A55. Chief Wiz is doing great at BSO as a Commander and I'm sure he will move up the BSO ladder.[/quote:16wljml5]

He already has.

[quote=Anonymous][quote=Gatekeeper]
    Quote Originally Posted by Water Works
    Quote Originally Posted by "INSURER":ll4qx1dk
    Quote Originally Posted by "Kodak Moments":ll4qx1dk
    Hey-Does anybody know why the mayor's buddy, Rob French has keys to Dave Archaki's Public Works Compound? Got some good pictures of him a couple of Sundays ago opening and closing the compound. Seems to me that is a violation of several city policies and should invesigated. A private citizen with access to a municipal compound. Well that just smells rotten.
    Remember the B&E that occurred their a couple of years ago. Look at the report, which stated that an independent contractor working for the city had some stuff taken. I just wonder who that person was?
    You should post those pictures of Mr. French and lets hear about the B/E report, this B/E occured was when the old chief was here. How great of a job did the good morale officers do on that case. NOT SO WELL! How is that case going? Any leads? Did anyone follow up? Did any of the old gaurd do anything in reference to this case? I thought this was when the old chief had a good department with good morale. Let's see the pics from 2 sundays ago post them in hear tough guy Kodak Moments
    The independent contractor was a person by the name of Lyle. Good friend of Dave Archakis.The Police Department did investigate and presented a case but as the executive officer of the city, City Manager Joseph Gallegos, declined to prosecute. Have copies of the original kilo follow ups. May have been changed later on in violation of FSS.Lot of skeltons in this case boys and girls..[/quote:ll4qx1dk]

the city manager told the x chief not to prosecute...so guess the x chief was a kiss ass, and didnt do what he was hired to do...gee guess maybe thats another reason he is no longer with us!!![/quote:ll4qx1dk]

Okay. Let's look at this case. In order not to prosecute, you have to have a SUSPECT. Look at the follow up reports done by the D.B., their were no SUSPECTS developed so who were you going to not prosecute, a ghost? If you were a real cop you would know that.The crime scene was a mess because of the filthy work areas and not much could be processed. I was their, were you? Look at the City Charter, the only one who could not prosecute were the CITY MANAGER or DAVE ARCHAKI, as the Dept Director as it was their work areas and still are. Look at the supoena book. When a park is vandalized, who prosecutes and gets a supoena from the State Attorney, the PARKS or LEISURE SERVICES DEPT DIRECTOR . So how can you say the x chief was told by the city manager not to prosecute. The x chief had no legal standing in any prosecution that was developed. And if he were a kiss ass instead of the one who stood up for us and the department, maybe he would still be their. And come to think of it, didn't Dave Archaki just retire and get re-hired back by the city and the city manager and get over 100k a year. So if you want to talk kiss ass look in another direction. Because when I pull into the compound, and I see a HR director with a new dodge charger and the admin sgt with the suck up truck, all I think of is kiss ass with lips attached to the roids. Otherwise keep your bogus posts to yourself.

[quote=X Kilo][quote=Anonymous][quote=Gatekeeper]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Water Works":3qmctkfv
    Quote Originally Posted by "INSURER":3qmctkfv
    Quote Originally Posted by "Kodak Moments":3qmctkfv
    The independent contractor was a person by the name of Lyle. Good friend of Dave Archakis.The Police Department did investigate and presented a case but as the executive officer of the city, City Manager Joseph Gallegos, declined to prosecute. Have copies of the original kilo follow ups. May have been changed later on in violation of FSS.Lot of skeltons in this case boys and girls..[/quote:3qmctkfv]

the city manager told the x chief not to prosecute...so guess the x chief was a kiss ass, and didnt do what he was hired to do...gee guess maybe thats another reason he is no longer with us!!![/quote:3qmctkfv]

Okay. Let's look at this case. In order not to prosecute, you have to have a SUSPECT. Look at the follow up reports done by the D.B., their were no SUSPECTS developed so who were you going to not prosecute, a ghost? If you were a real cop you would know that.The crime scene was a mess because of the filthy work areas and not much could be processed. I was their, were you? Look at the City Charter, the only one who could not prosecute were the CITY MANAGER or DAVE ARCHAKI, as the Dept Director as it was their work areas and still are. Look at the supoena book. When a park is vandalized, who prosecutes and gets a supoena from the State Attorney, the PARKS or LEISURE SERVICES DEPT DIRECTOR . So how can you say the x chief was told by the city manager not to prosecute. The x chief had no legal standing in any prosecution that was developed. And if he were a kiss ass instead of the one who stood up for us and the department, maybe he would still be their. And come to think of it, didn't Dave Archaki just retire and get re-hired back by the city and the city manager and get over 100k a year. So if you want to talk kiss ass look in another direction. Because when I pull into the compound, and I see a HR director with a new dodge charger and the admin sgt with the suck up truck, all I think of is kiss ass with lips attached to the roids. Otherwise keep your bogus posts to yourself.[/quote:3qmctkfv]If you were there post your name. Why don't you tell everybody that no one took finger prints and tell everyone how long this report sat on the chief's desk. If you had a brain you would know that the SA decides whether to prosecute. The truth hurts, stop fooling yourself.

Sounds like x kilo is jealous. How come your "x"? Tell the truth!!

[quote=Typical Idiot][quote="X Kilo":3vd6togs][quote=Anonymous][quote=Gatekeeper]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Water Works":3vd6togs
    Quote Originally Posted by "INSURER":3vd6togs
    Quote Originally Posted by "Kodak Moments":3vd6togs
    The independent contractor was a person by the name of Lyle. Good friend of Dave Archakis.The Police Department did investigate and presented a case but as the executive officer of the city, City Manager Joseph Gallegos, declined to prosecute. Have copies of the original kilo follow ups. May have been changed later on in violation of FSS.Lot of skeltons in this case boys and girls..[/quote:3vd6togs]

the city manager told the x chief not to prosecute...so guess the x chief was a kiss ass, and didnt do what he was hired to do...gee guess maybe thats another reason he is no longer with us!!![/quote:3vd6togs]

Okay. Let's look at this case. In order not to prosecute, you have to have a SUSPECT. Look at the follow up reports done by the D.B., their were no SUSPECTS developed so who were you going to not prosecute, a ghost? If you were a real cop you would know that.The crime scene was a mess because of the filthy work areas and not much could be processed. I was their, were you? Look at the City Charter, the only one who could not prosecute were the CITY MANAGER or DAVE ARCHAKI, as the Dept Director as it was their work areas and still are. Look at the supoena book. When a park is vandalized, who prosecutes and gets a supoena from the State Attorney, the PARKS or LEISURE SERVICES DEPT DIRECTOR . So how can you say the x chief was told by the city manager not to prosecute. The x chief had no legal standing in any prosecution that was developed. And if he were a kiss ass instead of the one who stood up for us and the department, maybe he would still be their. And come to think of it, didn't Dave Archaki just retire and get re-hired back by the city and the city manager and get over 100k a year. So if you want to talk kiss ass look in another direction. Because when I pull into the compound, and I see a HR director with a new dodge charger and the admin sgt with the suck up truck, all I think of is kiss ass with lips attached to the roids. Otherwise keep your bogus posts to yourself.[/quote:3vd6togs]If you were there post your name. Why don't you tell everybody that no one took finger prints and tell everyone how long this report sat on the chief's desk. If you had a brain you would know that the SA decides whether to prosecute. The truth hurts, stop fooling yourself.[/quote:3vd6togs]

Typical Idiot,
    X Kilo is right. The state attorney cant make a decision to prosecute or not to proseute if no suspect was developed or the case was not presented to them. Cant say about fingerprints as I wasnt there but in a garage or greasy scene it probably couldnt be processed. It could have been an inside type job and then the fingerprints, if lifted, woul be of little value. I dont have a copy of the report, but alot of people have acces to that site and other things have happened over there.
    Why does X kilo have to post his name? Does any one here post their name? Why dont you post your name typical idiot if you feel that strongly? You wont though.

Another typical excuse from the oh so over worked super busy detective bureau. The city manager told us not to pursue the case, give me a break how long did the case sit on the chiefs desk? You glossed over that question. Denial is the first sign you have a problem.

I heard the city manager told the detectives not to go after any murder supects or armed robbers. He also said they should not pursue pedophiles too.

Another typical excuse from the oh so over worked super busy detective bureau. The city manager told us not to pursue the case, give me a break how long did the case sit on the chiefs desk? You glossed over that question. Denial is the first sign you have a problem.
    Look at the original OR. It was given to the supervisor,double nickels the next working day & assigned. Look at the copies that went out.The only desk it sat on was Feinberg's because he was the city insurance risk advisor their was a big problem with paying this claim. He was belly aching in the DB for 2 weeks because of the circumstances involved and wanted an out but their was not one. Give us all a break, the city manager has never has the cahones to tell any of us not to investigate a crime. He is scared of his own shadow and clueless unless taken by the hand by Mayor Newton and told what to do and what to say.And if he did say not to investigate, would that be an obstruction of justice charge against him? Abuse of power. Hey Elizabeth or New Times, look into this.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth
    Look at the original OR. It was given to the supervisor,double nickels the next working day & assigned. Look at the copies that went out.The only desk it sat on was Feinberg's because he was the city insurance risk advisor their was a big problem with paying this claim. He was belly aching in the DB for 2 weeks because of the circumstances involved and wanted an out but their was not one. Give us all a break, the city manager has never has the cahones to tell any of us not to investigate a crime. He is scared of his own shadow and clueless unless taken by the hand by Mayor Newton and told what to do and what to say.And if he did say not to investigate, would that be an obstruction of justice charge against him? Abuse of power. Hey Elizabeth or New Times, look into this.
    Did anyone hear what Hettie Kay's daughter did recently. The acorn does not fall from the tree.

Do not tell me that she was arrested AGAIN????? Please tell me!!!!! It is unfortunate that she gets caught in everything she does, however, how many BAD checks did mommy write that she got away without prosecution and it was also funny about all the organizations that mommy was treasurer and the money disappeared.

Oh, by the way, how is your boyfriend, Did he meet the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus yet??? I hear Jenny Craig has a half price sale. You may want to consider.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast