READ THIS NOW!!!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by certified security guard
    I guess the disgruntled have nothing better to do but act like immature highschoolers. It represents their education level, maybe security guards would be cheaper. The Navarro Group or Wackenhut should give the city a quote.
    See even loosers think we should contract out for our police services.
    OK LETS DO IT! Working for Navarro would mean at least we are working for a real cop.

[quote=Anonymous]
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by Water Works
    Quote Originally Posted by INSURER
    Quote Originally Posted by "Kodak Moments":1d4gbmor
    Hey-Does anybody know why the mayor's buddy, Rob French has keys to Dave Archaki's Public Works Compound? Got some good pictures of him a couple of Sundays ago opening and closing the compound. Seems to me that is a violation of several city policies and should invesigated. A private citizen with access to a municipal compound. Well that just smells rotten.
    Okay this is a very interesting post. Could be used in a arbitration.
    Remember the B&E that occurred their a couple of years ago. Look at the report, which stated that an independent contractor working for the city had some stuff taken. I just wonder who that person was?
    You should post those pictures of Mr. French and lets hear about the B/E report, this B/E occured was when the old chief was here. How great of a job did the good morale officers do on that case. NOT SO WELL! How is that case going? Any leads? Did anyone follow up? Did any of the old gaurd do anything in reference to this case? I thought this was when the old chief had a good department with good morale. Let's see the pics from 2 sundays ago post them in hear tough guy Kodak Moments

you must realize by now there are no pictures....go back on this site and see how many times they say they have pictures...never seen one to this day!!!! and Im sure we never will.[/quote:1d4gbmor]

YOU WANT PICTURES??????
    I have some of me, wearing a thong, washing my police car. :P

[quote=Anonymous]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Kodak Moments":32npg21c
    Hey-Does anybody know why the mayor's buddy, Rob French has keys to Dave Archaki's Public Works Compound? Got some good pictures of him a couple of Sundays ago opening and closing the compound. Seems to me that is a violation of several city policies and should invesigated. A private citizen with access to a municipal compound. Well that just smells rotten.
    Remember the B&E that occurred their a couple of years ago. Look at the report, which stated that an independent contractor working for the city had some stuff taken. I just wonder who that person was?
    You should post those pictures of Mr. French and lets hear about the B/E report, this B/E occured was when the old chief was here. How great of a job did the good morale officers do on that case. NOT SO WELL! How is that case going? Any leads? Did anyone follow up? Did any of the old gaurd do anything in reference to this case? I thought this was when the old chief had a good department with good morale. Let's see the pics from 2 sundays ago post them in hear tough guy Kodak Moments

you must realize by now there are no pictures....go back on this site and see how many times they say they have pictures...never seen one to this day!!!! and Im sure we never will.
    YOU WANT PICTURES??????
    I have some of me, wearing a thong, washing my police car. :P[/quote:32npg21c]
    Oh God, no, please!!!! My stomach can't handle that! Yuckie, yuckie, YUCK!!!

Good luck DC. Go for the gusto! We'll be there.

Broward County Case Number: FMCE07001093 State Reporting Number: 062007DR001093AXXXCE
    Court Type: CIVIL DIVISION - FAMILY COURT Case Type: DISSOLUTION WITH CHILDREN
    Incident Date: N/A Filing Date: 01/29/2007
    Court Location: CENTRAL COURTHOUSE Case Status: OPEN

Key Dates - Future Scheduled Events
    Event Date Event Description Room Time Presider Division Count
    10/31/2007 HEARING 997 0845 UNASSIGNED JUDGE
    10/31/2007 HEARING 997 0845 UNASSIGNED JUDGE

[quote=Anonymous]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Kodak Moments":sohozr0s
    Learn how to spell LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSER![/quote:sohozr0s]WOW! I guess the bad speller touched a nerve with one the old A team members.

I guess Dominic R was gone this weekend he hasn't spewed any hate since Friday, you and your buddy Gonzo are slipping.

[quote=Anonymous]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Kodak Moments":3h9l24i2

you must realize by now there are no pictures....go back on this site and see how many times they say they have pictures...never seen one to this day!!!! and Im sure we never will.[/quote:3h9l24i2]

Oh there are pictures. Rob was smoking a big old stogie with his big red pickup truck parked right across the street with the big old "G" front license plate for University of Georgia parked right their.Had a little trouble opening and closing the locks.Think of it taxpayers, what would a private individual be doing opening and closing the cite that houses the code and public services departments.

[quote=Anonymous]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Kodak Moments":raz3phge
    Learn how to spell LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSER![/quote:raz3phge]

The independent contractor was a person by the name of Lyle. Good friend of Dave Archakis.The Police Department did investigate and presented a case but as the executive officer of the city, City Manager Joseph Gallegos, declined to prosecute. Have copies of the original kilo follow ups. May have been changed later on in violation of FSS.Lot of skeltons in this case boys and girls..

[quote=Gatekeeper]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Kodak Moments":26244am9
    Learn how to spell LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSER!
    The independent contractor was a person by the name of Lyle. Good friend of Dave Archakis.The Police Department did investigate and presented a case but as the executive officer of the city, City Manager Joseph Gallegos, declined to prosecute. Have copies of the original kilo follow ups. May have been changed later on in violation of FSS.Lot of skeltons in this case boys and girls..[/quote:26244am9]

the city manager told the x chief not to prosecute...so guess the x chief was a kiss ass, and didnt do what he was hired to do...gee guess maybe thats another reason he is no longer with us!!!

[quote=Anonymous][quote=Gatekeeper]
    Quote Originally Posted by "INSURER":1zkyn7nw
    Quote Originally Posted by "Kodak Moments":1zkyn7nw
    Learn how to spell LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSER!
    The independent contractor was a person by the name of Lyle. Good friend of Dave Archakis.The Police Department did investigate and presented a case but as the executive officer of the city, City Manager Joseph Gallegos, declined to prosecute. Have copies of the original kilo follow ups. May have been changed later on in violation of FSS.Lot of skeltons in this case boys and girls..[/quote:1zkyn7nw]

the city manager told the x chief not to prosecute...so guess the x chief was a kiss ass, and didnt do what he was hired to do...gee guess maybe thats another reason he is no longer with us!!![/quote:1zkyn7nw]

Let's clarify something right now, Chief Wiz was far from a kiss a55. He was a very respectful Chief and followed orders as everyone of his men would have done under his command. Chief Wiz only followed the orders he was given by the City Manager, which certainly doesn't constitute kissing A55. Chief Wiz is doing great at BSO as a Commander and I'm sure he will move up the BSO ladder.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast