READ THIS NOW!!!!!
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

READ THIS NOW!!!!!

Good morning RP. Gotcha....We all know you read this. :P

Open letter from Paul Kuta

I wish to commend City Manager Joseph Gallegos for his rare clear statement in the October 20, 2007 issue of the Wilton Manors Pelican newspaper which provided perspective on the posting of negative comments on certain Wilton Manors Police Department issues and officers on a Florida law enforcement web site.

I believe it is importaint that the city manager assure our citizens that they should not be overly concerned with this ongoing event. My only regret is that this statement was not given to a media outlet with a wider circulation,

There is a group of probably less than a dozen former and current police officers and their misguided friends who have held this city and its elected officials hostage to long with their unbecoming and unprofessional demands and insatiable gripings.

We have a terrific police chief in Richard Perez. He should be assured that he has the confidence of our community. I urge him to take all necessary steps to REASSIGN AND FIRE THE FEW MALCONTENTS IN HIS DEPARTMENT WHO CONTINUE TO BRING DISFAVOR ON THE MAJORITY OF OUR GOOD OFFICERS AND AIDES. In this endeavor, he should have the full backing of the city manager and city commissioners.

letter

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous

I wish to commend City Manager Joseph Gallegos for his rare clear statement in the October 20, 2007 issue of the Wilton Manors Pelican newspaper which provided perspective on the posting of negative comments on certain Wilton Manors Police Department issues and officers on a Florida law enforcement web site.

I believe it is importaint that the city manager assure our citizens that they should not be overly concerned with this ongoing event. My only regret is that this statement was not given to a media outlet with a wider circulation,

There is a group of probably less than a dozen former and current police officers and their misguided friends who have held this city and its elected officials hostage to long with their unbecoming and unprofessional demands and insatiable gripings.

We have a terrific police chief in Richard Perez. He should be assured that he has the confidence of our community. I urge him to take all necessary steps to REASSIGN AND FIRE THE FEW MALCONTENTS IN HIS DEPARTMENT WHO CONTINUE TO BRING DISFAVOR ON THE MAJORITY OF OUR GOOD OFFICERS AND AIDES. In this endeavor, he should have the full backing of the city manager and city commissioners.
    A letter from Paul Kuta?
    Is this the person that stands up at every council meeting knocking the cops? Now he is supporting the Police Chief? I am confused. Which is it? Do ya hate them or love them? THe Pelican, isn't that the newspaper that I saw in the council meeting minutes that the city pays for? How legal is that? Isn't it a conflict of interest? The taxpayers are paying for a newspaper that knocks its own Police Department? I think the citizens should actually check into whats going on instead of taking the City Managers word for it. Especially since he is the one that has not done nothing about the problems in the P.D. Citizens check it out yourselves. Talk to the men. The city is just trying to smooth it over so people don't get concerned.

Actually if you think about it...It makes perfect sense. If RP stood behind the cops and was an inspirational leader Kuta would dislike him. But since the rank and file cant stand RP, and RP has people intimidated and fearing for their jobs if they speak out, Kuta is VERY supportive of him.
    I wish there was a medical procedure like liposuction that could surgically remove RP and his cronies.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous

This is from Paul Koodies???? He need to go back and crawl into that hole he came out of. Do people actually listem to him? Like all the suggestions he and his committee members from NUMEROUS committees have submitted. Many hours of work and they dismiss them as they do his presence in the meetings. WHAT A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSER!!!

Isn't this the guy with a government pension that gets COLA raises in his pension? Isn't this the same guy that was adamant the cops pension benefits be reduced by removing the COLA and or/not reinstating it. Paul, we are calling you out. Come on here and explain yourself. We would like to have a conversation with you right now!

letter from Paul Kuta?
    Is this the person that stands up at every council meeting knocking the cops? Now he is supporting the Police Chief? I am confused. Which is it? Do ya hate them or love them? THe Pelican, isn't that the newspaper that I saw in the council meeting minutes that the city pays for? How legal is that? Isn't it a conflict of interest? The taxpayers are paying for a newspaper that knocks its own Police Department? I think the citizens should actually check into whats going on instead of taking the City Managers word for it. Especially since he is the one that has not done nothing about the problems in the P.D. Citizens check it out yourselves. Talk to the men. The city is just trying to smooth it over so people don't get concerned.

Maybe you need to learn to read the council (commission) minutes better, the City does NOT pay for the Pelican....this is a concept...GET YOUR FACTS TOGETHER!!! and actually the article did NOT KNOCK our Police Dept....Maybe your are thinking...if u do that, about the Island City News by Steve Kelly.

Quote Originally Posted by get the facts
    letter from Paul Kuta?

Maybe you need to learn to read the council (commission) minutes better, the City does NOT pay for the Pelican....this is a concept...GET YOUR FACTS TOGETHER!!! and actually the article did NOT KNOCK our Police Dept....Maybe your are thinking...if u do that, about the Island City News by Steve Kelly.
    Must be the town lier, no town crier or the island city news.

Hey-Does anybody know why the mayor's buddy, Rob French has keys to Dave Archaki's Public Works Compound? Got some good pictures of him a couple of Sundays ago opening and closing the compound. Seems to me that is a violation of several city policies and should invesigated. A private citizen with access to a municipal compound. Well that just smells rotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Kodak Moments
    Hey-Does anybody know why the mayor's buddy, Rob French has keys to Dave Archaki's Public Works Compound? Got some good pictures of him a couple of Sundays ago opening and closing the compound. Seems to me that is a violation of several city policies and should invesigated. A private citizen with access to a municipal compound. Well that just smells rotten.
    Okay this is a very interesting post. Could be used in a arbitration.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast