Pest(s) In Hialeah - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Very eloquently written Black & White. Let he dares cast stones at glass houses know that society has new technology out there to make them shatterproof. And we must always remember the quote, "when you point at others there are three fingers left behind that point towards you.

Chuck, if you have nothing nice to say about anyone in the City, Officers and Co-workers LEAVE. Please spare us of your arrogant attitude and your inability to follow policies. I have often heard you say that is not the policy, I have a policy dated 1990 but what happened to the FCIC policy that says "you will use FCIC only for Criminial purposes any other use would be in violation with the agreement set forth by your agency with FDLE. Spare my fellow brother in blue and I am sure most of the people in your building and get a job that best fits your education along with your mental instability.

Chuck, your name should be written in all Thesaurus next to the word GROSS. I think that word was created with you in mind, truly repugnant, unpleasant, disgusting, sickening, coarse, foul, vulgar, nasty, crass, awful, uncivilized, dreadful, uncouth, repellent, doesn't it not sound like you. How do you like it when you start trashing people you work with and other people in the road come in to let you know how they really feel about you. I think if you leave that place will be a better place. Overall, everyone in that building helps us when we ask even if it is something on a personal level. Learn to play or turn in your deck of cards.

:twisted: ops: :!: :!: :!: :evil:

Re: Advice

Quote Originally Posted by Black & White
    You are one of the people that like to BADMOUTH coworkers, to bring them down and belittle their acomplishments. You have been outright arrogant in the past, make amends and try to make peace. Show a profound change in heart. It is never too late to start reversing the mistakes of your past; people can recognize a change in heart when it happens.Try not to be jealous yourself...If you have any jealous feelings or display any negative actions or behaviors, you’re likely to garner a similar response.
    if this is directed at me, its obvious you cannot confront me about what you think of me and have to stay behind the annonimity curtain, but I guess thats the man or woman you are, a coward.

Re: Advice

[quote=D F]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Black & White":3pluq6zw
    You are one of the people that like to BADMOUTH coworkers, to bring them down and belittle their acomplishments. You have been outright arrogant in the past, make amends and try to make peace. Show a profound change in heart. It is never too late to start reversing the mistakes of your past; people can recognize a change in heart when it happens.Try not to be jealous yourself...If you have any jealous feelings or display any negative actions or behaviors, you’re likely to garner a similar response.
    if this is directed at me, its obvious you cannot confront me about what you think of me and have to stay behind the annonimity curtain, but I guess thats the man or woman you are, a coward.[/quote:3pluq6zw]

Oh and I would like to add, if anyone ever pulls any IP adresses of the negative posts you all think I have written, you will be suprised not one will be tracked to me, so keep trying to slander my name around the dept, I have more friends than you have guts

This one is getting a little out of hand folks. Clean it up or I will.

Thanks.

so whats up with V? any decisions?

Quote Originally Posted by back burner
    so whats up with V? any decisions?
    whos V?

who's V? ..... you got to be a reporter or live under a rock

Quote Originally Posted by FAT RAT X-ing
    see you come in on the nights you work and park your truck in the handicap space, maybe if you parked it over by the gas pumps you could induce more weight loss. Every one in Communications Dispatcher/Supervisor/4509's are good, hardworking individuals other than for the one and only C.C. that could have had our F.C.I.C license pulled becuz of his little stunt

Black and White: If you are talking about D.F. (male), I believe he works dayshift far away from the FAT RAT LADY (C.C.). LMAO.

Keep an eye on C.C. I guess when he runs out of food to eat he runs to the F.C.I.C. paper GET IT.

:roll:
    Whoever is writting down negative sentences about CC STOP IT! (I guess is DF) Nobody is perfect, I am sure all Dispatcher have at least once used F.C.I.C illegally to run somebody, it's just they haven't been caught.

Quote Originally Posted by FCIC
    see you come in on the nights you work and park your truck in the handicap space, maybe if you parked it over by the gas pumps you could induce more weight loss. Every one in Communications Dispatcher/Supervisor/4509's are good, hardworking individuals other than for the one and only C.C. that could have had our F.C.I.C license pulled becuz of his little stunt

Black and White: If you are talking about D.F. (male), I believe he works dayshift far away from the FAT RAT LADY (C.C.). LMAO.

Keep an eye on C.C. I guess when he runs out of food to eat he runs to the F.C.I.C. paper GET IT.

Whoever is writting down negative sentences about CC STOP IT! (I guess is DF) Nobody is perfect, I am sure all Dispatcher have at least once used F.C.I.C illegally to run somebody, it's just they haven't been caught.

maybe this last post IP should be traced back

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by FCIC

maybe this last post IP should be traced back

good idea! it got to be DF ip!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast