Pest(s) In Hialeah
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Pest(s) In Hialeah

Ladies and Gentleman of the City Of Hialeah Police Dept. My name is Coyote and I work as a Pest exterminator for the company Truley Nolen. I have recently received a request to visit the City Of Hialeah Police Dept. to help rid it of Pest(s). So I took the job.

I gathered up all my poisons, chemicals, traps, etc... and loaded them into my Volkswagon Beetle. You know the car with the mouse ears, mouse tail, whiskers and teeth. ( By the way, it's my takehome). I then began driving to the city known as Hialeah. On my way, I was stopped at the intersection of West 4 Ave & 49 st. I purchased some delicious churros from an Illegal Vendor. I then contined to the Police Station.

Upon my arrival to the City Of Hialeah Police Dept., I began my search for pest(s). During my search, I met some excellent Police Officers. Hard working, Honest police officers who do there jobs well with very limited recources, low pay, abusive work environments, and no take home cars. At the end of the day and of my search, I found some pest(s) throughout the Dept. I would like to take this opportunity to share my findings with all of you.. Ready? Here goes...

The First pest I found is a Weasel. This weasel is known as a Larfinkle ( LAR*FIN*KLE). This creature is hard to find because it spends its days hiding under trees, milking calls, and doing as little as possible. If you call for a 315, the weasel will not show.

The second pest I found is a Scorpion. This Scorpion is known as a Felasquez ( FE*LAS*QUEZ). This is a very sneaky and deceptive creature. It has knives for hands and it will dig them deep into your back. This creature also has two faces. Never drop your gaurd on this animal.

The Third pest I found is a Snake. This snake is known as a Volanos ( VO*LA*NOS). This filthy animal is very old and decrepit. It has a white mostache with a yelow sh*t stain in the middle. This snake is known for not caring about moral and it serves as a puppet for 5000. This snake is very dangerous.

The Fourth pest I found is a Rat. This rat is known as a Magilra ( MA*GEE*LE*RA). this creature is a real sneaky, cheese eating, peice of feces. It has been seen brown nosing the Snake.

The final pest I found are ****Roaches. These ****Roaches are known as Eye Ayes (EYE*A*S). These creatures follow people around everywhere and they watch your evey move. They are a VERY dangerous animal that should never be trusted.

Ladies & Gentleman Of the City Of Hialeah Police Dept. my conclusion is that This Dept. Has many dangerous pest(s) that can cause stress, verbal warnings, written warnings, reprimands, suspensions, and termination. You must all unite as ONE and beat these parasites.

On My Way home, I once again stopped at the intersection of West 4 Ave. & 49 St. This time I purchased Flowers from an illegal Vendor. I then stopped at a Gas station to pump gas and was 29'ed!

This Stoy is one of fiction. The characters portrayed in this story are no way affiliated with any employee of the City Of Hialeah Police Dept. Any Similarities in names are truley coincidental.

Hilarious!!! You are wasting precious time working here!!!

Just wondering did you run into a fat or skinny rat???

Like the previous posting states, you are crazy to stay here your writing can make you more money than all of us put together.

This is to funny..Storyman :P ops:

I say Ofcr. Coyote should be awarded the P.I.O. position, he has shown in his stories to be fully qualified for that position. :devil: :cop: ops: :mrgreen: :snicker:

Yes and he speaks English,l.o.l. Boy are P.I.O SUCKS!

Ofcr Coyote, very good story, but you forgot to pass by Communications.
    There are a few bugs that need to be exterminated!

lifeline
    Posted: 10/27/07 21:06:47 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ofcr Coyote, very good story, but you forgot to pass by Communications.
    There are a few bugs that need to be exterminated

Not only are you miserable but now you want to talk shit about Communications. They are worse off than we are. They sit there endless hours by choice or no choice, they have no personnel, are paid way below any other department by 3 or 4 times their salaries and still help us when we want to call a cab for a dirtbag. Yes, it's true, they may not be in the best mood sometimes but who the hell would be with the personnel shortage they have. Some of us, may or may not like some of them, but most of all they go beyond their call of duty to help our asses. We are also not very nice to them sometimes, we try to make fun of them. Go by Communications sometimes and see what it's all about before you start throwing stones at glass houses. You are probably the reason why my worksheet is so full of reports at the end of the shift and your sheet just has 62's (ELSIE THE COW).

Ofcr Coyote don't entertain his evilness the last thing those people in Communications need is to hear that we are talking shit about them.

Lifeline my suggestion to you is:
    Pick and choose your battles properly, stick to the issues and stop diverting attention to people that don't think about you probably one way or the other. Get a job in the real world if you hate the department, your fellow co-workers and Communications we have nothing here for you.

I am 06...... :twisted:

LIFELINE you suck big pinga. Why are you bothering with Communications this is a Police Officer site not a Civilian site. **** HEAD, are you going to dress up for Halloween as a BOYO. ops: :snicker:

LIFELINE you suck big pinga. Why are you bothering with Communications this is a Police Officer site not a Civilian site. . HEAD, are you going to dress up for Halloween as a BOYO.

Iam THINK FECES Remover wanted to call you CABEZA DE PINGA and are you going to dress up as a bollito.... Perfect analysis on your part LIFELINE, DON'T mess with our COMM. personnel asswipe.. I am sure that you have had to call them at one time or another can you mark me out sick, can you please give me so and so telephone number they could easily tell you if you don't have the number is for a reason dude and I am not directory assistance Mo ther FU CKER.

:lol: :devil: :evil: ops:

I don't care I love everyone in Communications, even when they have an attitude. We don't know what it is like to work below minimums because they can't find anyone else to force.

I have often called for stupid shit, I am not going to lie being lazy and they don't complain. I have gone in there and asked each and everyone of them at one point for assistance and they have always helped me out. I don't blame them for having an attitude, I would to if I was on my 3 double and forced on a 4th. So if any of you COMMUNICATIONS PERSONNEL drop by here and can read this, I THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO....

And to LIFELINE let us know who you are so we can bash on you since you want to mess with peeps that don't bother with you A S S H O L E..... :evil:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast