10-50 - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 10-50

What are we talking about here? :? What girl got 15'd and had her civil rights violated??? :shock: :?:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest25
    She does make arrests, granted they are violations of civil rights and she has to unarrest the individual later but she does make arrests. Then she gets to spend 3hrs 10-6 while everyone else handles the zone she "single handedly cleaned up" to write a memo to the chief on how she could screw up so bad.

AV you might want to get a clue before you really do something to get yourself or someone else jammed up. I know, try story telling for a living. Your first title could be "The Bridge Troll and the PHANTOM 10-50."
    this should give you some clarity...

OK...don't quote me because this is only what I have heard....

She 15'd the wife/girlfriend of a local professional football player she 10-50'd. The reason was that she determined through her years of experience and training (HAHAHAHAHAHA) that the Ohio license the woman gave her was fake. She supposedly called Ohio and they validated her claim. The womans vehicle was towed. Then when AV was enroute to Hollywood ( or already there) Ohio called her back and said the license was good. So AV had to unarrest the woman whose car had already been towed (ooops). After this she spent the next few hours at the PD writing a memo to the chief because the CITY MANAGER had already recieved a complaint call from the involved party.

Now I have been a Fin fan for years and I agree they are obviously the worst team in the NFL but I wouldn't arrest their girlfriends/wives because of it.

ummmm dont we have computers????? that can run out of state DL's DUH!!!!!!!!!!!

lets see you can do it a few ways using mct

1) enter the out of state DL# and state abbreviation

2) enter the first, last , middle intial, d.o.b. and wouldnt ya know (state abbreviation)

Exactly my point...she has no clue what she is doing. But she will tell you how she has single handedly cleaned up 7 zone. She will also tell you that she has never done anything wrong and that she is smarter than everyone else.

so if she ran the dl from a pd out of ohio, and they told her it was bad then how is it her fault. thats all on ohio. havent you heard of the fellow officer rule.

and im not calling you a liar, but when has she said she has single handedly cleaned up 7 zone. i have never heard that from anyone on white alpha, but maybe im too busy doing case packets to know.

corn flakes with a little bit of sugar is very tasty!

Haven't you ever heard of lying to cover your ass??????????? Bottom line is she is gonna get somebody jammed up...

As far as single handedly cleaning up 7 zone, that came from someone on her squad.

Haven't you ever heard of lying to cover your ass??????????? Bottom line is she is gonna get somebody jammed up...

As far as single handedly cleaning up 7 zone, that came from someone on her squad.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678