10-50 - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 10-50

It was definetly was not MD and not someone on green alpha! If anything it was a sgt if this happened at all or maybe even FHP.

Quote Originally Posted by LTD
    It was definetly was not MD and not someone on green alpha! If anything it was a sgt if this happened at all or maybe even FHP.
    Keep in mind the imaginary officer was running radar and the NMB unit was traveling only 5 mph over the speed limit.

The radar rules out a Sgt.

maybe he was in MirOmar!

Don't fret he'll be rewarded with a tri-county take home care shortly.

Its not what you know but who.

********Chief I didn't realize when I applied her or when I moving to palm beach that I was driving 80 miles each way********

Quote Originally Posted by I da law!

********Chief I didn't realize when I applied her or when I moving to palm beach that I was driving 80 miles each way********
    What is sad is that we have hired dislexic, uneducated, non spelling officers like you. Guess they had to lower the standards when they couldn't compete with other agencies. :idea:

Quote Originally Posted by I da law!

To be exect more then 1 NMB officer has been pulled over not just AV bf and Aventura also has gotten the same treatment. Its bullshit how any officer has the balls to pull over another officer and even write them a ticket. Whoever at this PD has been doing it has there own agenda and should go work for Securitas. You give PD a bad name with other agencies.

Quote Originally Posted by guest12
    To be exect more then 1 NMB officer has been pulled over not just AV bf and Aventura also has gotten the same treatment. Its bullshit how any officer has the balls to pull over another officer and even write them a ticket. Whoever at this PD has been doing it has there own agenda and should go work for Securitas. You give PD a bad name with other agencies.
    LIE! or if your from Hialeah, Mentira!.

guess you should check with the brass about the complaints received from other departments about this topic. It will probably shed some light on the situation for you

todays sunsentinel

10/27 local section page 4. (Ft.lauderdale officers want a contract)

Bso has tri county units.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast