4 sale / free and other functions
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

4 sale / free and other functions

This section is for those who are either selling or looking for items. Or have charitable fuctions going on or want others to know about.

Recently the AC made it clear that the department email system isn't for soliciting items 4 sale or other personal function.

*Thank you for doing that because it was turning into ebay!

Anyways when listing something 4 sale or items wanted use your ID (ccn). That way other can get in touch with you and inquire about your item. I would highly recommend against placing a phone number on here as this is a public site.

Disclaimer. Officers who place items in this forum by no means agree with any other issues placed on this site.

For Sale= Empty bag of dimes. :evil:

free miami hurricane tickets

I have 2 of my 6 season tickets remaining. I would like to give these preferrably to a father and son. But if you would like to spend the day with your significant other that's ok too. The game is tomorrow Nov 3, at noon.

They are excellent seats. Visitors side, 35 yd line, 12 rows up, sear 5 and 6. No parking pass I'm using it.

$100.00 value for free! Just bring a kid.

No need to put my number on here I'm sure someone has it. Call my cell!

No matter of the time of day!

Crib For Sale

Anyone that needs a really nice crib please call me at the Communications desk at 954-602-4000 ext 0 between 3 and 11 except for Thursdays and Fridays

U374

I have a brand new GSX-R jacket for sale. Its black and silver with the GSX-R logo on the back. If you want it give me a call.

Re: 4 sale / free and other functions

PLASMA TV ANYONE?

2 Used Dildo's and one new one. The used ones just need a good cleaning and they will be ready to go to town. Please contact me at the Communications desk at 954-602-4000 ext 0 between 3 and 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    2 Used Dildo's and one new one. The used ones just need a good cleaning and they will be ready to go to town. Please contact me at the Communications desk at 954-602-4000 ext 0 between 3 and 11.
    Very professional! :evil:

I have a new smith and wesson handcuffs if anyone needs a set. contact me by email at cneyx23@gmail .com or come by the desk. Please make offer.

R.O.C.S Trailer for sale!!! The trailor is a 3 bedroom 2 bath with a den and laundry room.Very large Master B/Room. Large fenced backyard. Has two refridgerators with washer and dryer. Located on Miramar High School campus. Utilities included. Asking price just reduced to $27,000. Please contact Wayne Dunlap (954) 599-3969 or wdunlap22@comcast.net.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast