How to make some of us HAPPY???

How to make some of us HAPPY???

For starters grow a set, learn how to do this job and stop hiding. Unfortunately you all ***** and complain so much and spend so much of your energy bad mouthing everyone and everything, but you do nothing to try to improve on what you do or ways to make the Department a better place. With all the experience that you cry babies have (NOT), then you must have all the answers too. Before you knock the reps, remember, YOU VOTED THEM TO THAT POSITION. If you think anyone is happy about the contract proposal then maybe you need to be drug tested. And as far as the comments about the REPS not doing anything, I know at least one dozen of you nervless losers that contacted the PBA Reps because "I want to file a grievence!" Well news flash read the policies and procedures on how to file a grievence. YOU DO THE MEMO AND SIGN YOUR NAME TO IT. IT GOES UP THE CHAIN OF COMMAND. YOU GET YOUR ANSWER, IT COMES BACK DOWN TO YOU, YOU DON'T LIKE YOUR ANSWER, IT GOES TO THE CITY MANAGER, YOU GET YOUR ANSWER. YOU DONT LIKE YOUR ANSWER. THEN YOU SEEK OUT THE PBA OR YOUR REPS. Your reps assist you on the grievence procedure. Not file the grievence for you. So back to the topic. "How to make some of us HAPPY???
    Learn the job, learn how to do the job, remember this job you are complaining so much about feeds your family and pays your bills. Don't worry so much about who got pregnant, UNLESS you the baby daddy. And stop putting down SWAT and SAFE STREETS just because you don't have what it takes to make it. :P [/b][/u]

Two big things plague this department that we do not have control over. One manpower and two funding. I feel that we all can agree that Safe Streets is not being utilized correctly. Well split them up to the road and the bureau. Both of these areas are hurting for people. In regards to the SRO's it goes beyond us, it is at the city hall level. The CPTC program needs to be revamped or done away with. But then again the CPTC issue ends up being at the city hall level also. On the money issue well that is at the city hall level also. The department just needs to spend a bit more wisely. Some things bought like the citizens on patrol cars may have been done through grants. I just don't have a good grasp on the fiscal sources to comment with certainty. But for sure we all see new things at the department and wonder where the money came from or why it was spent in that manner. For instance the new computer work stations being refurbished, like who used it before. The issues we face are complex that is for sure.

It would appear that you don't have a good grasp on much Road Guy.

Easy Answer

New Chief, He has been informed enough and does nothing. If he does not deal with ID666 after the PBA and just about every officer complained to him he does not care.

Better supervisors on the road. The entire white shift Capt.’s and sgt's are terrible. Write me a memo is all I hear. What do they do with all those memo's. Let’s all go 10-40 together so no one else can get a break. Great examples and these are newly promoted people who one would think want to make a difference unless of course they are in it for the raise. It’s a joke and I am pissed. I know some will say just leave but I came here because this place was one of the best. What happened to old Miramar PD?? It’s pretty horrific that one Capt. tells everyone he is going to have and officer fired because he is so bad and a s soon as they move that officer to the green shift not only does he prove them wrong the chief makes him officer of the qtr. And when you should fire someone you put them in DB and then they steal a TV and nothing happens. Wake up Chief can’t you see what’s going on it right in your face.

Time to move the decoy desk!!

Not fair to lump all the white squad sgt's in there because one apparently went off his meds Newbe. Sgt ML is a great guy to work for he is just caught in SATANS reign of terror. As far as white nights go Sgt TT is probably the luckiest guy around because he doesn't have to wory about JOEY spying on him anymore.

Re: Easy Answer

Quote Originally Posted by newbe

It’s pretty horrific that one Capt. tells everyone he is going to have and officer fired because he is so bad and a s soon as they move that officer to the green shift not only does he prove them wrong the chief makes him officer of the qtr.
    It was not the Chief that made him Officer of the quarter but a panel. I guess you could say the Chief can accept or deny any decision by anyone. Nonetheless AH was acknowledged by fellow officers and his immediate supervisor.

Im not sure why that captain has such a problem. What did he ever do as T1.

As T1 he got us those often used portable street lights...

Unbelievable

:evil: Your mailbox is over its size limit. :twisted:

Re: Easy Answer

Quote Originally Posted by FirstonScene
    Quote Originally Posted by newbe

It’s pretty horrific that one Capt. tells everyone he is going to have and officer fired because he is so bad and a s soon as they move that officer to the green shift not only does he prove them wrong the chief makes him officer of the qtr.
    It was not the Chief that made him Officer of the quarter but a panel. I guess you could say the Chief can accept or deny any decision by anyone. Nonetheless AH was acknowledged by fellow officers and his immediate supervisor.

Im not sure why that captain has such a problem. What did he ever do as T1.
    Man with a broken condom is called a Daddy