Election - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Election

You know it. The details in the posts are so precisely written, it's most obvious that only Mike would know them and take the time to make such a scene.

While some of what he said is true, its not the whole truth, and it is exactly what I have been trying to say. He has a long history of clouding fact with fiction. CCSO, be careful!!!

Truth

Mr. Guest 2262, which is greater respect than you have given my friend, the truth is Mike is a friend of mine and we both have friends and family in Polk. I am glad you recognize detail. It is easy for me to ask the questions since we have history. As well, it should be very easy for anyone seeking the truth to prove what I have written. In fact, anyone with real interest should give Mike a call and not hide behind anonymous internet blogs. He is certainly more professional than that. Mike deserved a response but I won't bother with this blog any longer since your agenda is obvious and has never been supported by any facts. My friends and I have provided sufficient material for anyone real professional to investigate for themeselves.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12