Why was the union good for BOB - Page 2
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Why is it that no one that is pro admin will not answer the original post.

He wanted the union when he was a grunt. Now he doesnt. Everytime the question is posted ball buster and 54 just turn this into a piss'n contest.

Bottom line, we throw accusations out there, but the union wants answers. Is that too hard?

ZULU CENTRAL

It is pretty common in Florida to see Sheriff's resist collective bargaining. I understand what you are saying and do agree with some of your points. Please just consider that the boss did conceed to many of the demands. There were only 2 or 3 demands he would not conceed to. I think any contract is better than no contract. White is a good man and deserves respect and a chance to make things better.

Do two wrongs make a right ? Union F _ _ KED UP BAD

Wow Ball Licker, you aree on some serious drugs. What wonderful concessions did BW make to the union. I can tell you I was there, and he never even showed up. Grandpa Munster blocked every request ever made.

Now go back and tell BW you tried to spread more misinformation, he and Alvin should be proud of you.

Re: ZULU CENTRAL

Quote Originally Posted by BALL BUSTER 007
    It is pretty common in Florida to see Sheriff's resist collective bargaining. I understand what you are saying and do agree with some of your points. Please just consider that the boss did conceed to many of the demands. There were only 2 or 3 demands he would not conceed to. I think any contract is better than no contract. White is a good man and deserves respect and a chance to make things better.

Do two wrongs make a right ? Union F _ _ KED UP BAD
    A good man...and deserves respect ?

Too many lies and in my opinion..no good faith...I haven't seen him by west ops for some time..unless there is free food...I do expect him to stop by more often though...the closer the election gets (with more power points)...he needs to try to present himself as a good person...and a leader...but I have no respect for him and the games he is playing with the deputies...too long have we worked short handed...it was only luck that no one was hurt really bad while we were so short handed...I can respect the position...but not this man...I've seen more pictures of him riding a horse (for publicity) than I've seen him trying to work with his deputies... :|

I did see him at District I once. He left there and hit a yellow pole causing about $1500 in damage. Then he fled out of there and NEVER made a report on it.

By the way, did he give himself a letter of reprimand. I know that the chief of police in Tampa did that and wrote himself up.

But that is the difference between a stand up guy and a fool.

He is starting to get that pasty look again like right before he had the stint put in. I think it is starting to fail or something. He needs a tan.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    He is starting to get that pasty look again like right before he had the stint put in. I think it is starting to fail or something. He needs a tan.
    He better get that tan now because after he gets the election he is waiting two years getting his ten in and moving to his property in NC.

Big Al will then be in charge!!!!!!

FACT

It comes to one thing.

Arrogance. His union, the Florida Sheriff's Association, taught him to say no and he will. He has no other knowledge of how to run an agency then by the sheriffs association.

Why. He was never a deputy. Never a detective. Never a middle manager. went from beverage to sheriff.

He better get that tan now because after he gets the election he is waiting two years getting his ten in and moving to his property in NC.

FACT
    See, this is what I hate about our fellow members on both sides of the I love bob white and I love the union, or "nurture vs nature debate. People just make $hit up. Florida law prevents a candidate from doing that. There would be too much time left in the term and a mid term election will have to be held. This is the law. If bw tried to stay longer to circumvent the election process, it would cost weird al in the long run.

Start being factual, or you look dumb.

FACT
    See, this is what I hate about our fellow members on both sides of the I love bob white and I love the union, or "nurture vs nature debate. People just make $hit up. Florida law prevents a candidate from doing that. There would be too much time left in the term and a mid term election will have to be held. This is the law. If bw tried to stay longer to circumvent the election process, it would cost weird al in the long run.

Start being factual, or you look dumb.
    Hillsoro has been doing it for years.

Ed Balckburn gave the office to Malcom Beard

Malcom Beard gave up his last term for Heinrich and he was appointed by then gov Rubin Askew

Heinrich gave up his last term for Cal Henderson

Cal Henderson set it up for David Gee to take it

now Gee has it and will eventually run it until he deceides to give it up.

If White gets in, AN will be your sheriff before the end of BW's last term.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast